32 inch ESB Millennium Falcon

I dont think there were Howitzer parts on the 32" model...but I could be wrong...what scale are you referring to?There are 1/35 Matilda,Russian SU-85,King Tiger,Tiger I,Panther,Panzerkampfwaegen,70 lang tank parts on the Falcon.Various 1/72-76 scale tank parts....many most of us are aware of...and of course...the 1/20 F1 kits used that everyone has chipped in and narrowed down.I dont know if it would do any good asking Tim,Mo..or Frank..they may not remember.I'm trying to figure out if the airfix HO scale Harow Locamotive parts were on the Falcon or not.

there was a list of falcon parts I got off the internet. Im just checking out the model parts before purchasing them. So I guess this means scratch off the "M102" howitzer 1/35

If it was used on the 5 footer..Basher could settle this I would think.No Howitzer tank parts on the 32" Falcon..and the list you got,may have been a very old list maybe?

Hey emojo 5, I emailed you twice..did you get the mesages?I've no problem with sending you xerox coppies of the 1/8 Entex kit directions..I mailed you again last night also..let me know if you got the message....if not..I'll pm you in here.

Here...

What about all of you "closetbuilders" - when are you comming out?

27april04.jpg

been looking at mose' sit and now I am confused yje porsche kit in question does it have the tranny and gearbox stupid question but I have to ask

it looks the same in the chronicles book

btw is anyone casting these parts

model-construction.50megs.com

sorry for the bad spelling tired baby kept me up late

I have an extra jps 1/12 if any one needs it I am open to negotiations or trade for parts especially the porsche tranny and gear boxes

I have to say, this has got me curious too...
We see Lando come up through the port side hatch to grab dumb-ass, but at the end of Empire the Falcon appears to be docked by a clamp on the back end. And I can't see anything back there to be grabbed on to. Nothing in any of the model detail stands out as 'Insert Docking Tube A into Hatch B Here' kind of stuff... anyone got any thoughts on this?
I thought TK was asking about the engine venting and the internal compartment vent/fans that are there, but it sounds like he's asking about a docking ring or clamp or some such. Or have I gone completely noodleheaded?

actually your on it. I was speaking of the 6 vents with fans. I dont know if they come in a kit or do you have to "scratch" them.

hello moes1
Would just like to say your space freighter is "QUITE IMPRESSIVE". I will post photo's of my falcon but I dont own a digital camera yet. However I have "chronicled" construction pictures that have to be developed and then saved to a "cd" then i'll upload pics of my freighter. by the way i'm attempting to build my own parts and not purchase expensive kits, I would be in the dog house with my wife for a long time if she knew I spent several hundred dollars for models kits just for a few parts.

stay tuned for more!!!
tk421

serveral hundered dollars

BAH!!

try several thousand dollars and eplain that to your wife an 8 month old

but hey it keeps me out of the bars and off the streets hehehe

cap

I tried explaining it to my wife but 15 month old thinks it's great!
icon_wink.gif
. Seriously My wife has been cool about it suprisingly enough heck I was spending too much on movie props and took this on to save money(I'm no millionaire but I was blowing too much cash). I've got about half the kits needed and the Entex alone is going to cost me a majority of my investment.

Howdy. I've jumped across from the "Super detailing the MPC falcon" thread. No one makes a Porsche 935 in 1/16 scale, only 1/12 and 1/20. I would like to get a proper scaled tranny for the MPC falcon, but obvioulsy to do that I'll need to scratch it myself. If any of you have the Entex porsche tranny, could you please post some clear close up shots of it so that I may scratch it. Measurements would help too, since I have to scale it down by half. And yes, I am correcting the height of the sidewalls of the MPC kit.
Thanks in advance,
Chuckles.

Sorry if this is off topic, but I just noticed someone is selling an Argonauts Millenium Falcon on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1726901768

Seems like a pale substitute to our common endeavor, but I thought for the collectors among us.

As to the $ involved in this hobby, I have to say it's definitely not for the faint of heart. I've spent near $1500 in the last 2 months, mostly on Tamiya kits and old kits on ebay. Those F1 cars sure don't come cheap. Nothing like pulling open that $80 model to find 2 or 3 (or none) parts. It looks like I've found someone to cast me the Entex parts so I may have dodged that bullet, but I haven't even bought the main structure materials yet. If my wife hadn't known me for 18 years she probably would think I've lost my mind, but she lost all doubt of that long ago.

BTW, I'm still trying to id the part on the mandible, cockpit side just in front and below the transmission and just before and below the leaf spring from the L/70 Lang. Looks kind of like a gearbox or some such. Anybody help me out on this one?

Thanks
Bill

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back