32 inch ESB Millennium Falcon

Would have been way late....ILM was working&building models for the Empire Strikes Back at their new facility in San Rafael in 78-79,unless that kit was released in the early/mid 70's and was something they already had on hand.

Nothing to be sorry for..I've purchsed a few kits thinking they were on the Falcon,or some other ship...just cause it the was available durring that particular time they were building it for the movie, or I thought it would have good parts...or because it is just a groovy kit.....I kinda got a thing for old,nostalgic,historical things like old steam engine kits&a few other oddballs...I think I'm going mad personally.

hey all I had a computer crash need you emails again for my address book I have new pics of the falcon and other ships from the str wars exhibit wow
hey btw how do
i post pics here

jpolachi
please email me I lost all records in a crash burned it isn't pretty

btw here is more kit info I found
Tamiya 1/35 KV II Russian Gigant Tank
Tamiya 1/35 Russian SU85 Tank Destroyer 35072
Tamiya 1/35 KV I Russian Tank 35066
Tamiya 1/35 T34-76 Russian Tank 1942 35049
Tamiya 1/35 T34-76 Russian Tank 1943 35059
Tamiya 1/35 T34-85 Russian Medium Tank 35138

someone told me that the 2 transmissions on the falcon are the exact same parts, but after some exhaustive and extensive research I found the they ARE NOT the same parts. The transmission on the "port" (left) side has a slight variance from the transmission on the "starboard" side (right). This, however cannot be seen by looking in the chronicles or sw to indiana jones books.

Ofcourse its two differnt parts.
They took the model...and used both sides.

Was this an issue? Sorry....if it was...I must have missed it.

hello brundelfly
i just posted this because on another website someone posted that you 2 of the same transmissions for the falcon. i wanted to just let those who didnt know this before being mislead.

can some one tell me if there is a 1/72 scale 88mm flak that has all the same parts as the tamiya 1/35 particularly the ammo covers for the sides of the mandible jaws

stumped

Surely a 1/72 kit would have far fewer parts, meaning some of the stuff you want would be molded as part of the detail of larger parts. At best. Never hurts to look, though.

im not sure which two kits you may need to get the transmission parts, but I have scratched the starboard side trans, just need to scratch the other one. I won't pay $1000.00 to just get an original part.

its the ENTEX 1/8 porsche.

WHy Buy the REAL model......when you can BUY castings???

Someone Im sure...has it molded.

absolutely great idea frank (I think)
thanks but who would be willing to sell the casting ? hint wink nudge

btw can some one clear this up for me sherman 1/72 is it the hasegawa or airfix and is it the m4 e8 mimi

I'm gonna make castings of the 1/8 Porsche transmission halves(& other parts).I'll have the kit very soon...as far as the 1/72 88MM Flak goes.....I dont know,I've never seen the 1/72 kit opened,but I know that airfix&fujimi make them.I've read recently that Fujimi's 1/76 tank&militarty kits are far supperrior than Airfix's in scale&detail..perhaps Fujimi may be a better buy?Bandai makes great kits,but they are'nt in 1/72 scale....only 1/48th.Well..just a little food for thought...take it easy everyone-John

thanks for the info I am still recovering from the pc crash so loading all those pics is a time consuming job can't wait till its over and I can get back to id ing parts

I'll be making castings of various (otherwise expennsive) model parts.....the 1/8 Porsche parts will be among them.I would'bt be opposed to $$,but would be more interested in trading for kits/parts I would be in need of,or info/help with making the studio model..mainly just info.

THIS IS A GOOD DEAL. ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH.

QUESTION??? DOES ANYONE KNOW IF M102 105M/M HOWITZER PARTS ARE ORIGINAL PARTS FOR THE FALCON. IM HAVING A TIME FINDING THEM ON THE 32" MODEL FROM MY PHOTOS

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back