3 Custom Hot Toys Badbloods

predator666

Well with the new movie and all the talk of badbloods I decided to build my own version of Badblood figures since I've 3 spare figures and tonnes of parts.
These are based on my designs using various parts. And Bloodclaw is definitely a future suit build.
Bloodclaw
IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3421-1.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

Reaper
IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

Razor
IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

Group Shot
IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

Great looking bad bloods. I really like how you used half a bio for the chest armor, great idea! But I have to say that I like bloodclaw as my top favorite, was hard to choose. But great creativity on all three of them.

I agree with Munson about Bloodclaw winning by a a VERY Narrow margin. Those are so awesome dude. I how love Reaper's wristblades actually look like polished steel.

Bryan, man every time i look at these i notice more stuff, you went APESHIT on em!! but they totally rock bro!

i could literally go on and on about all the things i like about em, but i'll spare everyone

nice job buddy

oh but i will say great job on the 1/6 version of that bio you drew up (that KNB robbed ) insane man!

I Am a big fan of kit bashing and remodelling, great job on these, wish I could afford hot toy spares, but will have to make do using other 12" type figures for now

blood claw is awesome

and reaper would be my runner up

this makes me want to have a custom HT

only think i would suggest is bloodclaws wrist blades be weather to match rest of his gauntlets

No disrespect intended to your others because they are good, but Bloodclaw wins by a HUGE margin for me...

I like the blades nice and shiny rather than weathered. They are retracted most of the time so they don't get the same exposure and you can imagine him polishing them until he can see his face in them... To paraphrase Mac "I'm gonna cut my name into you..."

Aaaw, you shrunk your bio (your design) and gave it to bloodclaw!
Very nice work with these, you have gotten better with the painting, especially the skins.

Ooooooooooooooooooh, Bryan you talented little monkey, you!! Where've you been hiding these bad boys?

I will have to say, that my favorite is Reaper. I really do like the "Bloodclaw" bio, though. I'm really starting to get into this whole customization thing, and I'll you've shown me the possibilites. There's so much to look at on these guys, that I could spend hours staring at them. Awesome work man, and I love that each concept is unique. Very well done, sir!!

very nice all three of them!!!!!!! bloodclaw is my fav but youve done a great job on all of them well done also i notice razor has mr blacks eyes ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back