20th anniversary of Rocketeer spend it with Bill Campbell and me

Hey, Bob, good to see you here again. I wish I was going if for no other reason than to meet all my fellow finheads but it's just not in the cards to make the trip unfortunately... Still looking forward to seeing pics and hearing how it goes. I'll be there in spirit as they say (though I'll certainly be crying myself to sleep that night... )

I imagine it's a pipe dream but it'd be mighty nice if they'd record the panel and stick it on a nice bluray anniversary release of the movie along with your making of film.

I imagine it's a pipe dream but it'd be mighty nice if they'd record the panel and stick it on a nice bluray anniversary release of the movie along with your making of film.

maybe an exclusive interview with evilrocketeer and my collection would be great too! but hey, i can dream right?

I'd happily take any swag off your hands, otherwise, I'll just have to sit at home and fondle my unpainted rocketpack...

Evilrocketeer, please forgive me if you've already explained this elsewhere but... why are you evil?

A member here called Brainiacfive explained it perfectly: "You certainly live up to your name, EvilRocketeer. Posting that can only generate the sinful feeling of envy in any FinHeads who see it!" (regarding my collection) :lol

Welcome back, Bob! Wish I could go out to LA for this... especially now that I know you've had a hand in part of the presentation!

What are the chances that the rest of us Finheads will be able to see your Making Of film??

Lonnie

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back