‘The Rocketeer’ returns to El Capitan with cast and crew

Goonie

Sr Member
The Rocketeer is gonna be shown on the big screen at the El Capitan June 21!
‘The Rocketeer’ returns to El Capitan with cast and crew | Hero Complex – Los Angeles Times

The 20th anniversary of Disney’s serial-spirited adventure ”The Rocketeer” will be celebrated June 21 with a special screening and an exhibit of props and costumes, as well as a cast and creator reunion panel that will be moderated by filmmaker Kevin Smith. The entire program is being staged by D23, the paid-membership club that offers deeper, prestige access and archival-minded events to Disney fans.
:cool

If I were in the area, I'd definitely get a ticket.

Hard to believe it's the 20th anniversary already. It is a D23 event so I don't know if it is exclusive to D23 members or not.

I asked for aisle....the seats at el capitan are super tiny, so no way i am going to try to sit in the middle.....you are a brave man......i need leg room

I'm green with envy over you guys going. :p Please take lots of pics.

When I first heard about this I was going to see if I could talk my wife into letting me make the cross-country trip but then, wouldn't you know it, we got word that her job is likely going to be downsized sometime in the next few months... kinda puts a damper on any unnecessary expenditures :unsure

Well, you know....if you make a trip to california...you will get a personal tour in the exclusive rocketeer museum known as the Evilrocketeer Gallery....

Because I can't post in the Off-Topic thread: Rocketeer 20th Anniversary screening

Hi guys, sorry for the off-topic post, but I can't post in the Off-Topic forum and I know there's a lot of chatter about the Rocketeer in here.

D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

They're showing The Rocketeer at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood June 21 with people from the movie and hosted by Kevin Smith.

So, anyone in the LA area or who can make it there in June, I wanted to make sure you guys knew about this.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about that.

Be nice if this can generate enough interest to reissue a better DVD and/or BluRay of the movie.

Maybe even reboot the franchise, but I don't see how they can improve much from the original. But hey, they did it with The Punisher, The Hulk and now Spider-Man...

One could dream...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back