2022 Kenobi Series Lightsaber Screen Caps SPOILERS

View attachment 1615031

On the ANH version it looks like the clamp is pushed up just a bit towards the grenade... looks like my FX version.
You can see the the tab cut-outs on my cage and one of the bars in the clamp long-slot.

View attachment 1615030

I’ve said this how many times? Lol people can choose to believe me or not

But there’s the MK1 right there…

I’ve seen photos of all their “sources” together on a table and could see the emitter set screw for blade retention

I’m going to take this time to thank the person who reached out and trusted me with this information, much appreciated man ;)

What are those screen-caps from? I don't remember it from the Disney+ BTS show, was it from that?

The new Kenobi series behind the scenes came out today, my body has been cursed with waking up at 3am, and my buddy britwalker over in the UK reminded me of it today with some screen caps

I had to go through and cap some stuff to share here, I also have a ton of the prequel sabers if you want me to share them here I can

The new Kenobi series behind the scenes came out today, my body has been cursed with waking up at 3am, and my buddy britwalker over in the UK reminded me of it today with some screen caps

I had to go through and cap some stuff to share here, I also have a ton of the prequel sabers if you want me to share them here I can
I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be really interested in seeing what you've got for the prequel sabers :eek:

I just skimmed through the new documentary on the show to check out some high def images of archival footage for the costumes from the first 6 Saga films. Every single costume for the new show, including the ones used in flashback scenes, and the AOTC, ROTS, and TPM costumes are all newly made for this show. There are differences in fabrics, whether in colors, materials, and patterning. So you all have new variants to strive for if you're looking to do every version of Obi-Wan and Anakin. Even Qui-Gon's was remade for the show and the Outer Tunic fabric is different color from TPM. FYI.

477FCD15-5679-45C5-8268-F0552D217528.jpeg

You can see the copyright lettering on the bottom of the pommel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back