2013 Northwest Indiana Prop Makers Meetup?

200 - 500 per banquet room or 25 - 70 meeting room, sounds like a good price for an event, but we need a LOT more people for this.

Now, if we are to go and rent a place, then we definately need to hear back from a lot of people about their interest in this.

Alright, I'll spread the word as much as we know now, I advise everyone else do the same. We'll all divide the cost evenly among the attendees.

-The Armorer

Bring some chicks!!! Lol

How about these ones?

attachment.php

Yes :cool

I'm thinking June 9th it's a Sunday, so most people should be able to get the day off, if there isn't, well, no one's reserved anything yet and we could probably do the 8th, just let me know what everyone's thinking.

-Seth

Sundays are out for me. Too quick of a turn around to get beck for work on Monday.

Saturday be best for me. Sundays are very difficult to plan anything as most ppl spend time with their family that day.
I'd try for Saturday an make it in July or August. More time to advertise it and plan it.

Just my thoughts.

I don't want to push it any further out, if all else fails, some of us can just meet up in a mall parking lot somewhere and crash a few stores :p August is a no go, being that Gen Con is in the middle of August (we may as well just go there).

And to close, I think there should be a minimum of 20 people interested for us to get 'serious' about this. Spread the word, but until we have that many people to make it a party, I don't think 6 people warrants renting out a dining hall, a garage/back yard would do for that.

-Seth

Sorry man, have been REALLY busy. I'll be starting the event on the 405th Midwestern Division page, with the terms of how many people we need to make it happen.

I'm thinking Saturday is a go. Maybe 12 (noon) to 6 for duration? I need some input on that before I post it up, as well as someone else who can help me with overseeing this thing.

-Seth

Anybody else interested? Still standing around... 6? still not enough. :( If not, like I said before, we can meet up at another comic con, either Gen Con, or Yuma Con.

-The Armorer

We need about about ten more people on board for this... by May 15th, if not, then I guess, this won't be happening :( Updating OP.

-The Armorer

I got my farmer's market schedule for the season and I'll be working every Fri, Sat and Sun from May through October :(. So unfortunatley I'm out. If something was happening late fall (as was the original plan for last year) I would be up for it, provided I don't sell my house this summer.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back