Prop Maker Specific Conventions?

misterretro

After reviewing the Convention section, it looked like the only major con I could find specific to prop makers specifically was the Toronto Prop Expo and it's unclear if it's happening for 2023. Are there other recommended prop specific cons worth consideration?

I'm have a feeling it will happen again this year, last year was great. But they announce plans a little closer to the summer.

After reviewing the Convention section, it looked like the only major con I could find specific to prop makers specifically was the Toronto Prop Expo and it's unclear if it's happening for 2023. Are there other recommended prop specific cons worth consideration?
August 12th, they just announced it.

Correct the Toronto Prop Expo is on! As mentioned, August 12 in Etobicoke at the Neilson Park Creative Centre, 56 Neilson Drive

$10 admission, kids under 12 are free

We’re looking for people to show off their stuff, no cost for tables for exhibitors just the $10 admission.

Also looking for vendors for the vendor room if anyone is looking to sell stuff.

You can message me if anyone is interested in being an exhibitor or vendor, or just want to find out more. www.facebook.com/torontopropexpo

Link

Screenshot_20230616-082845.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back