2013 Northwest Indiana Prop Makers Meetup?

Sorry to hear that, but hey maybe since everyone who is interested is from Northern Indiana (Scept me and Smitty), maybe we'll all just show up to a con like Yuma Con in November or something if this doesn't pan out :/

Well, good luck with the market, better make some serious cash ;)

=The Armorer

Hi iam new to the rpf but I live in nobelsville and id be very intrested in an event some where here in the state

I'm glad to hear that there is more of our type of people in Indiana. I don't know if holding our own even will fall through or not, but there is definitely a few already set up cons that will be more than possible to set up/substitute for it. I know Gen Con (which I really hope to go to, I'll be sad if I don't :( ) is in August in Indianapolis, and there is Yuma Con in Detroit? In November, and that's just a few, so there is definitely possibilities here.

-The Armorer

Hey guys, I've got some bad news. I don't know if I will be able to host the event anymore. Life is getting crazy and although this hasn't been promoted the best, we are still a few shy. So I suggest we find an already up and running convention and meet up there. Thoughts?

=The Armorer

I may have a space to host an event here in nobelsville in gymnasium building at my church i think i can get it for no cost if we can get enough interested people let me know if this sounds good to you

'free' sounds way better than 20 per person. But any less than 10 people could easily just meet at someone's house and just through a few jokes and admire props, but it's an appreciated offer. I just don't know if there is enough that are intersested (and most are in the far northern points of Indiana :( ).

Glad at least people still look at this thread :p

-The Armorer

So let me know if anyone comes up with a date to get togather no matter what spot we come up with let me know id love to come if I can

Yeah, just not enough interest, I should have ended it earlier, but things got too busy. i hope we can do this sometime in the future, but I guess for right now it's not going to happen :(

-Seth

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back