2013 Calgary Comic Expo (April 26-28)

Something for Harry Potter fans: Tom Felton announced as a guest. Tom was supposed to be here last year but had to cancel.

Looking at their site I'm noticing some new setups for this year, such as this:
"Check in for the Calgary Expo will be at the Big Four Building."

Just announced on Facebook, joining Robert Patrick from the X-Files, Scully and Skinner will be here! Was a devoted fan of the show. Can't wait to meet Gillian! :love:cool

My Wife and I have our 3 day passes already. They have
Improved the ticket sales to avoid the mess they had last year.

Two more guest announcements...

Besides Sarah Connor #1... Sarah Connor #2, Lena Headey will be here along with her Game of Thrones co-star Peter Dinklage.

As someone commented on Facebook: "How can I get a pic of both Sarah Connors armwrestling?" :cool

This is turning into a pretty good con!(y)thumbsup Gotta buy my ticket very soon.

John Rhys-Davies announced as a guest on Facebook today. Awesome. I'll have another Indiana Jones universe autograph.:cool

John Rhys-Davies announced as a guest on Facebook today. Awesome. I'll have another Indiana Jones universe autograph.:cool

I'm thinking the same thing. Shame I had to sell off my LOTR stuff or I have had him sign my Gimli axe, "You have my axe!"

I have a chunk of foam from the map room entrance in Tunisia...I may get him to sign the picture I have it mounted on.

Anyone know what John Rhys-Davies charges for an autograph? It's a tough time financially but I'd like to get ONE autograph this year.

Haha yea I can imagine. I think the girlfriend would allow me to spend that to get my iron man helmet signed. Hopefully haha. You know I'll be waiting.

And of course the people who can afford VIP passes get priority so they get in before those of us who don't have as much money. I just hope they learned a lot from the disaster it was for being overcrowded last year.

Cary Elwes announced as a guest today. Maybe I should pick-up Saw, Princess Bride or Robin Hood Men in Tights on Blu-Ray for him to sign.

What is Linda Hamilton, Gillian Anderson , Robert Patrick & Carrie Fisher charging for autographs at this show.

Can you get a photo with them at their table with your own camera after purchasing an autograph.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back