2012 Toronto Prop Party **JUNE 2nd, 2012**

It's a sci-fi specific con I think. Emphasis on Star Trek I think? Funny, Neil Grayston will be there. I went to high school with him. UNLIKE Taylor Kitsch Neil was a fun and friendly guy. :thumbsup

I've never been, but I agree with Talisen, I just couldn't spare the time off work. I wish I could go. I have a friend that lives near Panama City.

I've never been, but I agree with Talisen, I just couldn't spare the time off work. I wish I could go. I have a friend that lives near Panama City.

I can't go either. But I do have a poster that I would like to make the trip... ;)

Kenny Baker is going to be there, he doesn't travel much at all anymore so I was hoping someone could help me out and get him to sign it for me. There are a few other guests I would like but he's the biggest just because the lack of availability nowadays.

Orange Blend, OfficialPix usually does a send-in service for the Celebration conventions so you could probably get Kenny Baker's autograph that way...

I've used the send-in service before to get Patrick Stewart and Ian McDiarmid's autograph and plan to do so again for this upcoming Celebration. They have a stellar reputation plus they are officially licensed by Lucasfilm...

Orange Blend, OfficialPix usually does a send-in service for the Celebration conventions so you could probably get Kenny Baker's autograph that way...

I've used the send-in service before to get Patrick Stewart and Ian McDiarmid's autograph and plan to do so again for this upcoming Celebration. They have a stellar reputation plus they are officially licensed by Lucasfilm...

Cool! Do you have a link to where I might find that? I checked out their site but didn't see anything. :)

Anyone following Kpax's thread on a screen accurate ANH blaster kit?
I'm going to go for a kit. I've got a couple Denix Mausers I want to work on.

I regret missing it.
Alex, did you take any pictures?

Maybe Leisa and Ken took some pictures.

The Friday Party was a blast.

Saw the 2 Klingons on stage in makeup they were funny. Tony Amendola was good. Saw Wil Wheaton twice. Funny and good stories. Gave the convention a great review.

Took me a couple of days to recover.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back