2012 Toronto Prop Party **JUNE 2nd, 2012**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jaedena

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was so busy working it I didn't take many pics. It was fun though, I did some costume judging and worked the Masquerade.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Caveneau

Sr Member
One of my friends asked me if it we be possible to buy something like a TOS communicator that you can fit a flip phone into. He already has the ringtone. hehe.

Anyone know of anything like this?

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
One of my friends asked me if it we be possible to buy something like a TOS communicator that you can fit a flip phone into. He already has the ringtone. hehe.

Anyone know of anything like this?
Easy to make. Just buy the smallest flip phone you can find and build a communicator around it. The inside won't look right but the outside will.

Caveneau

Sr Member
There's a party at Orange_Blend's house in Burlington. Other than that, I don't think we have anything planned.