2012 North Texas Prop Party

Just emailed you for some info, Philip! I live in TX, if I can make it, I'd like to bring one or two of my sabers, if there's interest and space.

Sincerely,

Brad

I'd love to see it all in person, but I haven't been able to turn my prop making interests into a full-time hobby (though not for lack of trying). Are those of us with nothing to share also welcome to the party?

And how much of this stuff gets displayed publicly at the SciFi Expo? I don't mind paying to play either.

-Corey

I'd love to see it all in person, but I haven't been able to turn my prop making interests into a full-time hobby (though not for lack of trying). Are those of us with nothing to share also welcome to the party?

And how much of this stuff gets displayed publicly at the SciFi Expo? I don't mind paying to play either.

-Corey

You don't have to bring anything, just yourself and you get a chance to meet and greet everyone and check out some cool stuff. Plus Philip's shop is amazing.

Nothing from the party is displayed at Sci-fi Expo, the NTPP is just a get-together.

Just saw this thread. Talk about being late to the party!
As always, I have props I could bring, but why bother ... mine are in progress, and everyone else's are running around, lighting up, making sounds...

I could dust off my biggest prop and bring him maybe. :)

ATM
ShackMan

Just saw this thread. Talk about being late to the party!
As always, I have props I could bring, but why bother ... mine are in progress, and everyone else's are running around, lighting up, making sounds...

I could dust off my biggest prop and bring him maybe. :)

ATM
ShackMan

Now that I realize what that is, you have to bring him. !

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back