2012 North Texas Prop Party

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LeoFirebrand

As the date approaches I'm looking forward to this more and more. It will be nice to finally converse with others in the same hobby. For once I will meet people who dont have a concerned look on their face when I tell them I build and collect prop replicas :).

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As the date approaches I'm scrambling to find time to finish the several projects I have started, but not finished! :lol

Chr2win

I've been dying to attend the last couple of years but it always seems to fall on the weekend I've got a business trip. One day I'll get up there. Have a great time!