2-1B Aluminum Machined Neck Ring Interest

Vaderman

Sr Member
So, as luck would have it (bad luck) I took my Zerg head to Celebration to add to the “jawa parts” display we often do with the droids (in the R2 builders room). As we loaded in, I bumped it,, it rolled, fell and smashed the clear neck and the resin ring.
I am glad to see some are available still, though not sure I can afford it. Plus, the vac formed piece is also badly broken up. So, I wonder if anyone who upgraded to an amazing aluminum one, still has the resin ring they’d sell me? Still not sure about how to recreate the neck. I guess I’ll need to make a buck and vac form one.
Are the aluminum rings $53 shipped in the US? I’ll go back and read it now, didn’t want to lose my typing here…

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Check w Zorg, I broke a neck on a commission and he was able to supoly a new one. i have both a resin ring and aluminum ones in hand, let me know. Thanks!

Vaderman

Sr Member
I just heard back from him, actually. He sent out his last a short time ago and his molds are gone. I am really looking for the resin ring, for budget reasons, so if you have one you’d part with, please let me know what you want for it. I am in California (91505) for shipping.
Thanks for any help you can provide!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.