2-1B Aluminum Machined Neck Ring Interest

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE October 1, 2020 - material yielded 41 neck rings - Size & fit is exactly like the resin Zorg ring! Photos show these right off the CNC. Still need to be washed and packaged. Price shipped to 50 States $53.00 International's will be quoted. I will message those who confirmed interest and will post in the Junkyard. Thanks!

Zorg (Chris) has given permission to run these.
If you have a Zorg 2-1B, and want to add a real nice piece to finish it off, this is it!

FYI - Manny with Portumac Prop Studio offers the 2 side head pieces in spincast metal as well! Woohoo for metal parts on our props!

Chad
Tatooine Machine

IMG_8876.jpeg

IMG_8877.jpeg

IMG_8878.jpeg

IMG_8823.jpeg

IMG_8824.jpeg

IMG_8826.jpeg

Confirmed List -

1. russellsch - confirmed
2. Tatooine Machine - confirmed
3. Tatooine Machine - confirmed
4. BobFett - confirmed
5. KF6SVJ - confirmed
6. Dalum - confirmed
7. Baptizer - confirmed
8. BobFett - confirmed
9. KF6SVJ - confirmed
10. mbmcfarland - confirmed

Attachments

• IMG_9285_zps3ostwwjg.jpg
    IMG_9285_zps3ostwwjg.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_1407_zpsyp7tytkq.jpg
    IMG_1407_zpsyp7tytkq.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I finally dove back into this dormant project. At 10 people interested these will be a bit pricey but I think if you’ve added the other metal bits to you Zorg 2-1B like a real Shure mic and Manny’s small side of the head greeblies, the neck ring will really finish off Zorg’s sculpt perfectly. Shipped to the US these will be about $75 each! Let me know who’s still interested, thanks!

Chad

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.