2-1B Aluminum Machined Neck Ring Interest

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought I'd see who would be interested in a machined aluminum neck ring for Zorg's 2-1B sculpt? Zorg (Chris) has given permission to run these. If you have a Zorg 2-1B, and want to add a real nice piece to finish it off, post your interest here, Thanks!

FYI - Manny with Portumac Prop Studio offers the 2 side head pieces in spincast metal as well! Woohoo for metal parts on our props!

Chad

IMG_9285_zps3ostwwjg.jpg

With Manny's spin cast head greeblies and my custom neck

IMG_1407_zpsyp7tytkq.jpg

1. russellsch - confirmed
2. Wilson13
3. Wilson13
4. HB1098S - confirmed
5. the Pawn
6. 3DImpact
7. mbmcfarland
8. BobFett - confirmed
9. KF6SVJ - confirmed
10. ataru72ita
11. Dalum - confirmed
12. Baptizer - confirmed

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I finally dove back into this dormant project. At 10 people interested these will be a bit pricey but I think if you’ve added the other metal bits to you Zorg 2-1B like a real Shure mic and Manny’s small side of the head greeblies, the neck ring will really finish off Zorg’s sculpt perfectly. Shipped to the US these will be about $75 each! Let me know who’s still interested, thanks!

Chad