Interest ALL METAL CNC Aluminum/Steel EE-3 BOBA FETT BLASTER PROP PROJECT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Portumac

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pictures of the finished EE-3 ESB Blaster next to a REAL 1915 Webley & Scott MK1. The Blasters will come pre-assembled. The spincast greeblies, the MOLEX connectors, the injection molded wood stock split plugs will not be attached to the Blaster, I took these pictures so you guys could see how the Blaster looks with those on. I used an industrial 3M Brand double sided tape, very strong. After you get your parts painted clean the back surface of each part very well before you attach them. I will supply the 3M tape with your kits. The scopes will also be pre-assembled, the mineral glass lenses are the only parts that will come inside the original packing. These well made scopes were made by Dave (Dark Energy Creations). I decided last year to use his and have the machine shop focus on the rest of the parts.

Attachments

EasternBloc

Whoa, this thing is impressive! The cast pieces are clean and crisp and the machined parts are near flawless. Seems a shame to weather them to perfection... Looking forward to mounting greeblies, though!
620B74B9-80D4-4B0D-835D-69EEDBE711EE.jpeg
3E937CEC-34C9-45DA-8A63-5398B23593C6.jpeg
C904DEE8-B178-449A-9ADD-D2EE873AE73A.jpeg
D98AF974-BA4C-423A-A6EA-2CD3A5F9F32A.jpeg
C7A17504-963A-4B9F-BDEE-FD26B1656F65.jpeg

Will post more as I move forward; probably pick out a stain for the stock tomorrow. Thanks Portumac!

Portumac

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, I hope everybody are doing well. I wanted to share a few pictures of a paint test I did on one of the mixed media aluminum/resin EE-3 Blasters that I did with Andy Meyers three years ago. My local powder coat shop did the Cerakote. I used a blue steel color that matches very very close to the original Webley. I used a very fine 0000 steel wool to smooth the ceramic paint to achieve that real look of a gun. Again this is a test and I am ready to have one of the blasters of this run Cerakoted and I will be posting pictures. By the way I still have a few members that haven't paid their invoices or even contacted me after I have sent several e-mails. I know the situation in the country and worldwide is not good, but if for some reason cannot fulfill the payment please let me know so I can offer the blasters to other members that want to take the spot.

Attachments

Darthsillypantz

Greetings friends,

Long time lurker first time poster. I actually joined the forum to get in on this project and after a bit of a wait, I’m happy to say that it was worth it I Have included pictures of Both the Fett ee-3 and complimentary Pulce 40 blasters. My next step is to have it powder coated and stain the stock so if anybody has recommendations, I would love to hear them.
11A1D109-5D24-4960-8371-9FF510CED12C.jpeg

Johnnyb

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Greetings friends,

Long time lurker first time poster. I actually joined the forum to get in on this project and after a bit of a wait, I’m happy to say that it was worth it I Have included pictures of Both the Fett ee-3 and complimentary Pulce 40 blasters. My next step is to have it powder coated and stain the stock so if anybody has recommendations, I would love to hear them.
mine just arrived today and it looks amazing, I had a cerakote finish done and currently trying a tru-oil finish on the stock, will post a pic when done. This has got to be one of the nicest replicas I‘ve seen over the years, very impressed!