1933 King King Armature Replica

Lello999

HI there

I´m not quite sure if anybody here has seen the Sideshow announcement for the 1933 King Kong Stop Motion Armature

Here´s the Link

Looks really good to me although I´m not too sure it´s a replica for me. But never the less it´s a great piece

Domenik

That would be cool to see, study even, but with out the king kong skin on it, it wouldnt be that great to own in my opinon.

Keith

Originally posted by Lello999@Nov 25 2005, 12:03 PM
HI there

Looks really good to me although I´m not too sure it´s a replica for me. But never the less it´s a great piece

Domenik
[snapback]1122442[/snapback]​

where did you find the price? I need to know how much to sell my soul on ebay.
christopher

Very cool, a must have for the collection but itÂ’s my understanding from someone in the know that itÂ’s going to have somewhere around a $1000 price tag tied to it. :cry

Jim

Originally posted by phase pistol@Nov 25 2005, 01:35 PM
He needs a coat... someting in rabbit fur I think. ;)

- k
[snapback]1122471[/snapback]​

:lol

Man, that was the first thing I thought. How cool would it be to do a "Delgado Special" on one of these?

Tom

Originally posted by Probe Droid@Nov 25 2005, 05:37 PM
OH MAMA. :eek  That is so cool. I hope to ****** it's not $1000. Who the hell would buy it at that price? Certainly not me.
[snapback]1122590[/snapback]​

The same people that pay the big bucks for the MR stuff.

It is a cool piece, I wouldn't mind having it, but at that price I doubt it, just like the MR stuff.

Lynn

Yep. In case Sideshow is reading....

.... $1000.00 = No Sale.

However, a replica is a cool idea. I was wondering if someone would be doing this after the WETA animation.

I seriously doubt it'll be $1000. The new Kong stuff that's out isn't rally moving well and many stores are debating whether to stop selling it all. I agree Kong is popular but not that popular. Plus, I think more goes into producing and painting some of there statues then goes into putting a few pieces of cast metal together and slapping a bit of rust on it. We'll just have to wait and see.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back