1920's-1930's Passport Stamps and Visas!

Mike,

Thanks so much for sharing your work. I'll second your suggestion about HPLHS's paper props CD, I've got it and their font CD, excellent source of material.

Vettius

All I can say is, "Wow." These are great. I've been wanting to do an Indy Passport and these are going to help immensely. Thanks!

Here's a revised version of my British "Consular Service" stamps: Twice the stamps and a much smaller file size. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with this file.

-Mike J.

Attachments

• British Consular Service Stamps 2.pdf
    487.3 KB · Views: 180
These are brilliant, thank you so much! I'm still researching but when I get round to piecing things together and actually making something with all this I will definitely share :D

Has anyone attempted making a passport? Any suggestions on how to go about making the embossed seal of [insert country of choice] without going to the trouble of making an actual die?

I think the only person that's done it is Indy Magnoli but I'm pretty sure he uses an embosser die.
Ive seen and handled one of his Rick Blane passports.

Yeah, mine are made using a professional embosser die:

pp-bournepass-kay1.jpg

But you can achieve a similar effect using a heat transfer foil:

pp-jbpass1.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I want to know where i find 1920 Egyptian Passport to use that as template to make one passport from one movie.Please let me know.Thank you!!!

As a tabletop role-playing gamer about to run a huge scenario set in 1925-1926, that involves lots of international travel, let me just say, "Thank you!"

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back