Need info. from 1930's British Passport

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

terryhimself

I am interested in a movie prop. British Passport. The period is between 1925/1935. I need any images of the internal layout and information needed.
Any scans of visas or stamps would be great.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That CD is great! Not everything is period accurate, but it's well worth the money and, with a little tweaking can make some really great paper props!

terryhimself

Well.... It has been around three weeks since I ordered the CD. Nothing as of yet. I have sent several EMails to two different addresses associated with the seller but no response. The phone number associated with the Pay Pal account has been disconnected. I do not have a great feeling about this deal....

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you're talking about the HPLHS guys, emailing them seems to take forever. They have been around for years, though, and they are stand-up guys. Not some fly-by-night operation. I've got their paper props CD, too. And some of their other products.

If it's references for a British Passport, we can look around on the web for it...

Mike J.