1408 Dolphin Hotel Paper Props Thread!

Sooooo ...

Was just reading up on "Cell" the other Cusack film adapted from a Stephen King novel.. and caught this on IMDB:

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 22.57.46.jpg

So... that's kind of interesting. I'm going to have to rewatch Cell to see if any better photos can be gotten, as the OG painter never got back to me sadly. Though I'm afraid to as I remember the book being much better.

Wasn't sure if the exact measurement of this sign is known, but since I have the screen used prop:
21.5 x 17.5 inches

I think I still have one of the Long Road Home books too, I'll see if I can locate it (boxed up somewhere) and scan the cover...
Thank you. That will help a lot

Wasn't sure if the exact measurement of this sign is known, but since I have the screen used prop:
21.5 x 17.5 inches

I think I still have one of the Long Road Home books too, I'll see if I can locate it (boxed up somewhere) and scan the cover...

Thanks for the measurements and the fact that you are willing to share the scan of the book cover.
I think I used your image to do the plaque which I sized as 500 x 400 mm; it is a bit smaller than your measurements converted to metric: 546 x 445 mm.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back