12 Monkeys TV Series

That's pretty much the only reason I will give this a shot.

I ran into Zeljko a few times when he was doing "Homicide, Life On The Streets"

Great Actor and a really nice guy

Zeljko Ivanek playing Leland Frost was great in the series Damages, he also won an Emmy for that. .

Despite its plot familiarity the pilot of 12 Monkeys manages to setup an intriguing premise that will have me coming for more. The rules of time travel and paradox established by the show could offer some unique possibilities in storytelling including visuals.

They were quite a good team and I'm looking forward to see how Cole and Railly embark again with the other new characters. And another thing I want in the show is to see more of the dystopian future.

The movie is one of my favourite sci-fi films and the show has managed to re-imagine the world without really being a retread.

William Shatner enjoyed the pilot of 12 Monkeys and wrote some funny tweets about it. I recommend reading his other tweets after watching the episode.

B7ijWiwCEAAkkA-.png

Last edited:
I forgot to watch it. Oops! I feel bad because several of my friends were in the pilot with bit parts and as extras.

A big problem with the premise is that he can't find the reset switch or the show ends. Which means that every week we will get compelling evidence that the reset switch is found and when he completes the mission nothing changes. Could get boring really fast.

Watched the first two episodes. I didn't think it would be very good but I actually like it. The one issue I do have is Jennifer Goines. COME ON!!! I don't know whether to feel sorry for Emily Hampshire or be angry with her performance. She is a poor, poor replacement for Brad Pitt and the fact that the show has her written to fill that slot only reminds me that she isn't Jeffrey. It is a real shame that they couldn't make her a real character instead of just a shadow of Pitt's character.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-monkeys-goines-vs-goines.jpg
    12-monkeys-goines-vs-goines.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 245
Im liking it so far.

SPOILERS.........................

But after killing the first bad Scientist........I hope they dont stretch it out by, "Oh no, that guy wasnt the 'the one'....Ok lets go kill that guy next episode".

Pitt should have won an Oscar for his performance.

Sigh... well... this show has fallen into the boredom of mediocrity already. I did dig the first couple of episodes but there are NO interesting character and the story is just dull and uninteresting. :(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back