Limited Run 100% accurate t-track for your sabers and blasters

GINO

Sr Member
Hey guys, I've finally gotten around to doing another run of t-track.
I have some left in limited quantity.

The first run I did was all the way back in 2008 so needless to say, lots of RPF members sport this awesome stuff.
Here is the original thread from back then showing pics, specs, and tutorials:
ACCURATE T-TRACK on sabers and blasters - pics and specs

The t-track is pre-cut into saber or blaster specific unfinished lengths as a kit, so I would need to know exactly which version of saber or blaster you want the t-track for.

The pricing is as follows:
$50 per saber kit shipped US ($60 shipped outside the US)
$75 per blaster kit shipped US ($85 shipped outside the US)

PM me for instructions.

Here are some pics of the T-track as well as some of it incorporated into some of my sabers.

track2.jpg

luke_anh_saber.jpg

luke_esb_saber.jpg

vader_anh_saber.jpg

vader_esb_saber.jpg

saber_spread_sm.jpg

There are other replica t-track options out there, some might be a little cheaper, but NONE of them are as precisely accurate as this version made directly from screen-used t-track specs.
This t-track is geared for those who invest in vintage flash tubes or guns that want their replica to be as precise as possible.
If you invest in a vintage flash tube or gun, it would be a shame (almost tragic) to skimp when it comes to the t-track. Your vintage replica deserves the best!

Last edited:
Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

I'll be number 1 and number 2 Luke ANH and Luke ESB

These are great, thanks for link to last run for more information. I've heard of the Gino T Track and have hoped to pick some up.

Thanks

Re: 100% ACCURATE T-TRACK FOR YOUR SABERS AND BLASTERS (need 25 orders to place run)

Gino, I would like one Luke ANH, Luke ESB, Vader ANH, Vader ESB, Vader ROTJ stunt. 5 sets in total.

Ok, I'll put you guys down.
Also make sure you PM me for payment info.

Also just FYI I'll be a little out of touch until mid next week due to being out at Wondercon in LA for EFX (stop by and say hi if you happen to be going).
So please continue to pm me and post here and I'll update whenever I get a chance.

I'll take one each for Luke. Any chance you'll make the taller grips like the TFA saber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'll put you down. To be honest, I'm not familiar with the TFA saber.

I'll take one for a Luke ESB saber. Thanks Gino!

No prob! Added you to the list.

Please put me down for one ANH set Gino, Thanks! :)

Count me in for 1 saber kit, please.

Need to know which version kit you need.

I will take a saber kit for an ANH Luke.

Hello!
One ESB Luke kit for me please, thanks !

Regards,
Patlegrand.

Updated the list. Moving along nicely. Still need payment from everyone before I can place the order.

Also, make sure you post exactly which version of saber or blaster you need t-track for.

I updated the list.
Also would be awesome if you guys could help keep the thread bumped so that it stays visible which will help ensure that the list fills up quickly.

I can definitely bump the list (until they block RPF at work since I spend so much time on it)

I'll take Luke ANH and Vader ESB, please :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back