1/6 scale Millennium Falcon Cockpit

KAIBURR

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Builders,

It's been far too long for an update. In fact my original post has expired! Anyhow I would like to thank Joshua Maruska for the seat plans and the inspiring work of SofaKing and Steve Starkiller. As always I welcome both praise and concern!

PS The ceiling is just stand in
graphics. new panels are being cut this week.

Nathan

firewall&chairs.jpg

frontseats.jpg

standinghan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ohshithandle.jpgThanks so much guys! If anyone has any clues regarding the greeblies/nurneys please let me know. So far, these are the only ones I am aware of, they used the mitchell lens, 70s volvo instrument cluster, vickers viscount reading lights and the upside down vickers viscount steering yoke. Does anyone know what Chewie's "oh ***** handle" was from?

ohshithandle.jpg

View attachment 483158Thanks so much guys! If anyone has any clues regarding the greeblies/nurneys please let me know. So far, these are the only ones I am aware of, they used the mitchell lens, 70s volvo instrument cluster, vickers viscount reading lights and the upside down vickers viscount steering yoke. Does anyone know what Chewie's "oh ***** handle" was from?

Head on over to fullscalefalcon.com We're compiling a list of the greeblies as we identify them! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back