1/6 scale Millennium Falcon Cockpit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KAIBURR

Builders,

It's been far too long for an update. In fact my original post has expired! Anyhow I would like to thank Joshua Maruska for the seat plans and the inspiring work of SofaKing and Steve Starkiller. As always I welcome both praise and concern!

PS The ceiling is just stand in
graphics. new panels are being cut this week.

Nathan

firewall&chairs.jpg

frontseats.jpg

standinghan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KAIBURR

ohshithandle.jpgThanks so much guys! If anyone has any clues regarding the greeblies/nurneys please let me know. So far, these are the only ones I am aware of, they used the mitchell lens, 70s volvo instrument cluster, vickers viscount reading lights and the upside down vickers viscount steering yoke. Does anyone know what Chewie's "oh ***** handle" was from?

ohshithandle.jpg

SofaKing01

Master Member
View attachment 483158Thanks so much guys! If anyone has any clues regarding the greeblies/nurneys please let me know. So far, these are the only ones I am aware of, they used the mitchell lens, 70s volvo instrument cluster, vickers viscount reading lights and the upside down vickers viscount steering yoke. Does anyone know what Chewie's "oh ***** handle" was from?
Head on over to fullscalefalcon.com We're compiling a list of the greeblies as we identify them! :)