1/350 enterprise d 6 footer

Is it going to have the TV version paint Job or the Movie version? I helped out on the 2 40" versions seen on the custom replicas site. Those aztec patterns are very time consuming to mask and paint. 6' will look awesome! Good Luck!

Is it going to have the TV version paint Job or the Movie version? I helped out on the 2 40" versions seen on the custom replicas site. Those aztec patterns are very time consuming to mask and paint. 6' will look awesome! Good Luck!

Definitely movie version.....pics coming soon. Plugging away slowly now

you need to change you "location"
are you in seattle area now ? it would be cool if you were in Spokane area.............but no one wants to live here :lol

I would love to see this in person

galaxyman just moved from California to Washington... He has to settle in, set things up, recover from the move, ect. He's good people. I am sure he will have an update soon. I am eager, too. I've been watching this build since his first post... it's AWESOME! :)
Hi is there any update on this kit?
thanks
Incredible work though :)

Just joined this site, and as with another user in this thread, this is the first thread I viewed.

Amazing work! It gives me inspiration to build my Studio Scale Refit!

Ok....so I know it's been a while. I'm going in all different directions with moving, work and this project. Am working on sending out my nacelle grilles out to someone who can cast them without all the bubbles I've got in mine. Also did a test for masking the windows on this bottom section of the hull

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378607373.017173.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378607756.520867.jpg

Primered the outer surface a couple coats.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378607806.508640.jpg

I masked only the windows I wanted to stay lighted

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378607862.022448.jpg

Sprayed black on the inside

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378607920.239202.jpg

A simulated view of what it will look like all lighted.

Hopefully more to come now that I have Monday's off! Yaaaaaaaa!

Thanks for looking

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back