1:1 Thor Build - COMPLETED!!!!!!

Update:

I saved enough money to commission a new set of arms. Updates to come on these.

I almost have the shin guards finished....

Now if I can off load the rest of my comic collection I can get the bust I need.

All that will leave is the cape.

Re: 1:1 Thor Movie Costume (WIP)

Would anyone on this forum be able to quote me a Thor costume to be made? Im looking at doing thor in November for an Australian convention and I just dont have the skills to make the costume. If you have a reasonable price please pm asap :D thanks!

Can I also get a quote for a Thor costume? I'd really like one closest to the movie costume as possible, thanks! PM me for more details if you have any.

Where are you based in the UK there is "artybean" (member here) which has done all my busts to date and is a pleasure to work with!
but if your in the US streetjudge is awesome!

im working on one. want to wait for my chest armor to show up so I can figure out how I want to mount mine and still get the right look

He is a known recaster all his Bat Items are recast and the hammer looks to be a recast of one that is listed in the Junk Yard all the time.

However there is a guy on eBay selling costumes mysuperheroguy.com

I don't know anything about him, but I think he is doing something similar to what I am.

BTW... I thought I would show off my poor man's Tesseract that I threw together this afternoon.

Let me know what you think

b56a9960.jpg

c480ea92.jpg

For the poor man's Tesseract I bought a softball display cube, then searched google images for "blue fog", "blue fire", "blue cloud" until I saw an image I liked.

I blew it up and printed it off on to white paper. I cut it to size and glued a square to each side of the cube.

I then spritzed some blue, white and silver spray paint on the outside of the cube to blend it a bit. Then I hit it with a clear coat.

When all that dried I put a remote controlled touch light inside and made up a quick display.

The whole thing ran me about $15

Final pics:
Off
2bfdb479.jpg

On
6dacf5b6.jpg

5ef9cde6.jpg

d36e5d53.jpg

love the cube dude!!! great looking effect to it!! I want one to go with my First Avenger Cpt America costume lol!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back