1/1 Mini-Me in progress

streetjudge79

Master Member
I'm repainting this little guy for one of our members. This is the factory paint job on it, it's a great sculpt, but a lifeless factory paint job. I've got about 1.5 hours into it so far , starting on the skin tones, then the suit.

Here is the "Before" Pic

75d31f13.jpg

And the "Progress" pics

5c62630c.jpg

b7b80168.jpg

413ebeab.jpg

0f3a4c78.jpg

Huge improvement on the paint upgrade & the likeness of Verne Troyer is really good on that statue.

Must have been fun painting the suit behind the hands.

It would be even better if there was a way to get an actual cloth suit on the statue.

Your welcome.I really like how you did the eyes.That right there really stands out,nice detail.Now I know who to go to if I ever get another resin bust of anything!
Mario

I am the lucky owner of this piece. I have to say SJ is as nice to deal with as he is talented which is saying a lot. He sends pics every step of the way and is open to suggestions. He really went out of his way to make me happy, and I appreciate that greatly.

Man, every pic he posts it just gets better and better. It's been a lot of fun seeing this little guy come to life. Anyone with a bust is CRAZY not to send it to him if you are looking for it to be painted correctly.

Thanks for everyone's comments as well!

This piece completes me!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back