1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

Re: 1:1 Millennium Falcon Console Replica

They remind me of bicycle reflectors...

These are a little pricey, but smaller:
http://www.taillightking.com/images/Reflectors/Dots from Red Fox/PR10.jpg

This website has pages of them, all sizes and costs
Reflectors, Glass and Plastic

Hi SG,

I've been in contact with the Taillight King several times and even he wasn't sure where the lenses / chrome bezel came from.

Another RPF Member, Wavey, thinks he's found the original supplier. The lenses were used primarily on industrial machines and didn't have a auto application (I think). I've been looking through posts but can't seem to find the supplier he mentioned. Wavey! You out there?! ;)

Hi T,

The area of real concern is the panel above the "light bar". Because the panels below are "off" the light bar is too low.

What if, instead of redoing panels, you just use longer pieces between the light bar 2x4s, making the upper 2x4 level with the one on the back panel. You could cover/fill to make up the space on the bottom of the top panel, or, at most, redo just that one panel.

If you do end up using the easy button for something change the audio to be Chewie growling or something... :)

Hey Wavey,

Before I contact Arcolectric, have you touched base with them to see if they did in fact manufacture the original panel mount dome lens?

OH MAN! In the pic below... above Bond (I'm assuming) is a row of black, white and red rocker knobs! Are those the same ones used throughout the SW universe?

403316-4278608470_196.jpg

OH MAN! In the pic below... above Bond (I'm assuming) is a row of black, white and red rocker knobs! Are those the same ones used throughout the SW universe?
..looks like, f.e. on the Vader Chest Box...sharp eyes you have :)

Does anybody what these buttons are called and whether they are still available?

I've done that same search. These rocker switches have a specific name. But I cannot for the life of me find them

Hey Wavey,

Before I contact Arcolectric, have you touched base with them to see if they did in fact manufacture the original panel mount dome lens?

I'v not contacted them yet but send them an email if you get time, worth a try at this point. Around the 2.5" size for the bezel seems right.

The Vader box switches and indeed ALL those white and grey rockers were wood.
They were just set dressings and not functional. They even showed the wood grain on the sides.
If you dont want that I would get them cut from MDF or something.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back