New Project Predator Ole Painless M134 Minigun

VinMan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey There,

This is my first post here. Been lurking a while. I'm a regular over at the Hunter's Lair. I'm working on a replica of the Predator "Ole Painless" M134 Minigun. I'll post progress shots from time to time.

Most of this will be constructed from PVC plumbers pipe, Sintra sign plastic and odds and ends where ever i can find them

Let me know what you think.

Hopefully, this will be the end result, or pretty close anyway.
cdd5d277.jpg

As with all prop projects, first stop...Home Depot.
eff43754.jpg

Sandwiched two pieces of Sintra sign plastic together for the barrel plates and bored holes into them. three plates total
7e661919.jpg

After a few Hours. Main body assembled, Barrels attached. Plates loosely positioned.
7c976d43.jpg

After a few more hours
d299bcd9.jpg

365565b2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Project Predator Ole Painless XM214 Minigun

Awesome !!! Payback Time !!!!

Will follow this thread...

Comming along really well. Gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see more wip shots

Its completely inaccurate unless you're actually building an M134 minigun which is what was used. ;)

SAS

another project i've wanted to do, i have a wood lathe now that i was going to do all the tubular parts with.

just need to find a space in the garage to actually put the lathe. there is plenty of space on the roof............

with so many diameters of PVC available for plumbing and electrical purposes and so freakin dirt cheap that route was a no brainer for me.

I also have a butt load of varied thickness old Sintra PVC board that you can create any shape with once heated. The combo of the two will pretty much allow me to build almost all of it with exception of some greebies here and there.

Will Also be very light weight but very durable. If I lay down a coat of Plasti-dip primer it will resist scratching once painted. I tried that technique on some AVP Pred armor and it resists scratching really well. Even when the parts rub each other

with so many diameters of PVC available for plumbing and electrical purposes and so freakin dirt cheap that route was a no brainer for me.

I also have a butt load of varied thickness old Sintra PVC board that you can create any shape with once heated. The combo of the two will pretty much allow me to build almost all of it with exception of some greebies here and there.

Will Also be very light weight but very durable. If I lay down a coat of Plasti-dip primer it will resist scratching once painted. I tried that technique on some AVP Pred armor and it resists scratching really well. Even when the parts rub each other

This is so freakin' cool!!! I'll be followin' this build thread.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back