Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Everything should be available as a thumbnail. The RPF uploader thing isn't working properly.

Attachments

• BVS-1.png
    BVS-1.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 113
  • BVS-10.png
    BVS-10.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 100
  • BVS-9.png
    BVS-9.png
    165.5 KB · Views: 96
  • BVS-8.png
    BVS-8.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 96
  • BVS-7.png
    BVS-7.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 108
  • BVS-6.png
    BVS-6.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 103
  • BVS-5.png
    BVS-5.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 108
  • BVS-4.png
    BVS-4.png
    170 KB · Views: 110
  • BVS-3.png
    BVS-3.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 100
  • BVS-2.png
    BVS-2.png
    172 KB · Views: 109
  • BVS-17.png
    BVS-17.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 87
  • BVS-16.png
    BVS-16.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 110
  • BVS-15.png
    BVS-15.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 99
  • BVS-14.png
    BVS-14.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 106
  • BVS-13.png
    BVS-13.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 90
  • BVS-12.png
    BVS-12.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 93
  • BVS-11.png
    BVS-11.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 102
It's.... ok? At least Wonder Woman seems to be the only one who is trying to resolve real issues instead of butting heads with everyone.

What a waste of the Doomsday character. Not that he was ever especially deep, but the whole point of him was that he was a match for an experienced Superman. This doesn't paint him as anything but a one-off Luthor scheme, villain of the week.

With a character like Doomsday who is Bioengineered I think they have the potential to go back to him even if he "dies" in a previous movie. They could always have clones/embryos of him that they then hybridize with some other DNA (Superman or other powered being) to become more powerful or whatever. Obviously it isn't the best way of doing things but if they REALLY wanted to bring him back they probably could.

It doesn't account for some scenes in the trailer, especially the soldiers kneeling before superman. Where does that fit in that scenario ? I don't know what to think, but if it's indeed the real deal, I now regret to have spoiled myself that much !

I'm not at all convinced by that.

I agree with teragon that the soldiers with Superman emblems kneeling doesn't seem to fit at all into that, and that seems quite strange at least in my opinion.

It doesn't account for some scenes in the trailer, especially the soldiers kneeling before superman. Where does that fit in that scenario ? I don't know what to think, but if it's indeed the real deal, I now regret to have spoiled myself that much !

I agree with teragon that the soldiers with Superman emblems kneeling doesn't seem to fit at all into that, and that seems quite strange at least in my opinion.

I think that "soldiers bowing down" thing is probably someone like Lex or another anti-Superman person laying out the 'worst-case scenario' of Superman taking over the world.

Heroic Universe posted this story and then pulled it. I haven't seen an explanation as to why they pulled the story - I was able to grab the images as they are still on their server.

So... is this a true plot synopsis? I don't know - but, I'd guess since no one else has jumped on it that's most likely fake.

One of my issues with this synopsis is that Superman beats Batman. Unless this is Dark Knight Returns - where Bats threw the fight, there has to be a sense or an idea that Batman can beat Superman. Whether or not he actually does in the movie (I'd like to see it happen) - there has to be a strong indication that it can happen.

Yeah... that one scene is definitely what makes me question this.

It's not a bad take on it. Aquaman or Captain Planet?

It would be nice to also have a reference to GL... I'd be grossly disappointed if they don't work him into this somehow given how much trouble they go to in order to intro Cyborg, who was a much later addition to the team.

Time will tell.

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but the trailer had a very different vibe than that synopsis gave off. I'm not saying its true or false, especially not based on one scene... Just saying I'm not personally convinced.

It definitely feels fan written to me, but if it is the real deal I can't wait to see how they pull it off...

Time will indeed tell.

Last edited:

It's not a bad take on it. Aquaman or Captain Planet?

It would be nice to also have a reference to GL... I'd be grossly disappointed if they don't work him into this somehow given how much trouble they go to in order to intro Cyborg, who was a much later addition to the team.

Time will tell.

if the rumors of a GL film being about multiple Lanterns are true, then I think it would make sense for Hal and John (if that's who they go with) to already have been chosen and been off Earth observing for a handful of years, then when Superman comes onto the scene the Corps take interest and realize that Earth needs them now more than ever. I also think the escalation due to Clark's presence could be a way to then have a 3rd Lantern get chosen which could be part of the plot in the GL film. Obviously they would have to keep it brief in BvS, probably more of a cameo/reference deal. I've heard it put that Supes could be "last to the party" and I think it makes a lot of sense, plus acts as the catalyst for superhumans to reveal themselves to the world after working in secret in the past.

that cover has to be posted here :
CI6siOJWcAAsB50.jpg

Looks pretty darn good IMO

2 things I get from that cover : this is definitely a trinity movie, and that scenario recently posted is getting a bit more traction in my book given WW's important role in it, and how she's in front of the cover too. She's definitely has an important part to play in that movie.

oh and this too :
FRpyOBj.gif
ben-affleck-bruce-wayne-142342.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back