Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Are you freaking kidding me!!! March 4th!! This is total BS!!!!!:angry

"Update"

are they going to try to tie it in with Cap?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see if they go full-on Deathlok or just keep it to the leg. He really needs the skull cap and eye to sell the Deathlok look.

LOVED this episode.

- Jemma's preparation for the undercover role and how deeply she got into it was hysterical.
- STAN LEE!!!
- "Prostitutes? Plural?"
- Skye's hideous Scottish accent (I literally cringed), followed by Fitz's perfect American.
- The different perspectives was a nice touch and really sold this episode.
- The reference to Blonsky was a great touch.

I did not see that bit about Skye coming at all.

It just came out of nowhere. TWICE.

I will say, though, that given Jemma's icy cold statement about the situation and how quickly she walked off, I knew what was gonna happen. Didn't make it any less effective, though. She really is the Willow Rosenberg of this show.

I laughed out loud at Coulson and Ward trying to figure out the holo table.

May's escape off the top of the train was pretty bad ass too.

Last edited:
I laughed out loud at Coulson and Ward trying to figure out the holo table.

May's escape off the top of the train was pretty bad ass too.

Yeah that was pretty funny. I laughed at her chute because I was imagining her telling the manufacturer "and it should have an emergency drag chute." :lol

Oh no skye is hurt. Will she survive? Yawn. She is a main charichter that they wrapped too much of the plot up in. They will find some crazy way to save her and then it will be back to business as usual.

I sure wish they'd stop doing this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off thing. It really pisses me off.

I've heard that they are being intentionally spaced out in order to coordinate with the Marvel Movies. There is going to be a tie in episode with The Winter Soldier when it comes out, and it wouldn't have been able to coincide had it not been spaced out. Just my two cents.

I've heard that they are being intentionally spaced out in order to coordinate with the Marvel Movies. There is going to be a tie in episode with The Winter Soldier when it comes out, and it wouldn't have been able to coincide had it not been spaced out. Just my two cents.

This time, the absence is because of the Olympics..... But you could be partially correct.....

This time, the absence is because of the Olympics..... But you could be partially correct.....

There's also this little thing in the TV industry called Sweeps, networks like spacing out episodes of shows so that what they feel to be particularly good or strong episodes will during sweeps month so they can maximize their potential returns from a series. Not all networks do it but the big 4 certainly do and have been doing it for a long time and they do it even when there isn't an Olympics going on.

I'm not 100% convinced the Clairvoyant is evil. (Or more accurately, I'm not convinced the Clairvoyant is 100% evil.) He (or she) has had opportunities galore to kill SHIELD folks and hasn't taken them.

Had "Star Trek: Enterprise" continued, I understand that eventually it would have been revealed that the Shadowy Future Guy behind the temporal cold war was in fact Jonathan Archer. I'm wondering if we might not be seeing something similar, where someone from the future is toughening up Coulson's team for their own good (from a certain point of view.)

In any case, I have to wonder if there's a connection between the Clairvoyant and Skye...

There's also this little thing in the TV industry called Sweeps, networks like spacing out episodes of shows so that what they feel to be particularly good or strong episodes will during sweeps month so they can maximize their potential returns from a series. Not all networks do it but the big 4 certainly do and have been doing it for a long time and they do it even when there isn't an Olympics going on.

Yeah, but sweeps are November, February, and May. Odd they kill of one week of sweeps due to thanksgiving, then every four years give up most of it to the olympics and the trend the last 2-3 years has more and more shows doing their finale's in april as opposed to May sweeps...

usually march sucks for TV, but it'll be good this year because of the olympics.

Sept start to early/mid dec usually logs about 12 of the 22 episodes of a show. 2 in Januaray, 3 in feb leaveas 5 episodes between end of feb and mid may....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back