Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Maybe I new to go get my eyes checked, but didn't their Acura have the comic shield logo? The one they use on their IDs?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 118
Maybe I new to go get my eyes checked, but didn't their Acura have the comic shield logo? The one they use on their IDs?

I'd be contemplating that if it wasn't for that fact that Sif is in the picture. The Shield logo can be upside down and I'd still say it's the best thing I've seen about this show so far. Wonder if they'll make another Xena joke.

Well how about that? I did a google search on "Shield logo" and this popped up. Looks like the show does use are variants of the logo.

THE MANY LOGOS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

Don't know if this has been shared already or not, but Agents of SHIELD will be at Paley Fest in Hollywood on March 23rd. The whole cast is supposed to be there. Typically they show something new like an unseen episode or footage, and then a Q&A panel. We'll be there, didn't know if anyone else was interested.

Tickets | PaleyFest 2014 - MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - Hollywood CA at Ticketmaster

Also you can find limited discounted tickets on Gold Star as well.

https://www.goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/paleyfest-2014-marvels-agents-of-shield

Last night I had to read a summary of the last episode because I realized I couldn't remember what it was about or how it had ended. I really wish they'd cut it out with this wonky schedule.

Pretty good episode. Great to see Bill Paxton on the show. Lots happened, easily the best episode they've had so far.

After every episode that last 5 or so episodes, I read the comment "Best episode so far".

So that's a good trend, right?

I'm really confused about all the G.H. in this episode. Everything had that acronym pasted in front of it. And WHAT WAS IN THE TUBE? I did not recognize it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back