Marvel's Thunderbolts

They're gonna have to come up with one hell of a good reason for Bucky to be willing to be inside of 10 miles of John Walker, much less working with him...

Glad to see they're doing something with Ava Starr post Ant-Man and The Wasp. A lot of fans have wondered what happened to her after the events of that film, especially what happened with her after The Snap.

They're gonna have to come up with one hell of a good reason for Bucky to be willing to be inside of 10 miles of John Walker, much less working with him...

Hey I vowed to not watch Ant-Man because someone becoming tiny and then riding/controlling ants was too stupid. I watched it and it made sense. Then I thought that I would never watch a movie with a talking racoon, because that's too stupid. It was a cool character and it made sense. I'll give them a chance until they mess it up.

Hey I vowed to not watch Ant-Man because someone becoming tiny and then riding/controlling ants was too stupid. I watched it and it made sense. Then I thought that I would never watch a movie with a talking racoon, because that's too stupid. It was a cool character and it made sense. I'll give them a chance until they mess it up.
Oh, believe me, I'm not complaining. I just hope they've given it the proper thought.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back