What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really love a Megaman Zero torso. I already have the helm, cod, bracers, and shins. Here are some refrence pics
692px-ZeroCharSheetX5.jpg

228px-X3_stand.jpg

Zero10_Kopie.jpg

197px-Zerotvc.jpg

Probably scaled to fit a real human. Not sure if the other files i have are scaled that way. I already pep'd one of the shins and gauntlets. The shin seems to be good proportion wise, but the gauntlet is a little big around at the hand but good up by my elbow. zero seems to have big gorilla hands. I am not sure how easy it is to change the scaling, but if you wanted to scale it both ways that would be cool.
I was also wanting to make his mega buster, but the only file I have is for megaman X. Shouldnt be to hard to modify it to look llike zero's.

Well I have been working on the Iron Man MK VII Pepakura files. Like I said before I am sure that someone with more experience can crank these out faster and perhaps better than I can. Never the less, nobody has spoken up so I am not waiting around. Here are my files:

Iron Man Mk VII

So far you will fine the Iron Man Mk VII Lower Forearm and the Handplate.

So if you know anything about modeling or pepakura then check out my files and give me some feedback.

I recommend using Zabana's Iron Man hand files. They are not easy to assemble but the detail is great.

Zabana's Iron Man hand files

Last edited:
The silver hawks would be unreal I would love that..... I have a some photos from a foreigh website posted by a guy there named blacky they are the helmet for the pilot for grandiezer robot. That would be cool to..

Guys, he's banned. There's no need to post more requests.

I don't think it's really just a 'Pepmaster' thread, as eventually others chimed in with their projects before his ban. It's still a good place for people to ask about Pep builds, and if anyone else is working on them.

I don't think it's really just a 'Pepmaster' thread, as eventually others chimed in with their projects before his ban. It's still a good place for people to ask about Pep builds, and if anyone else is working on them.
True, but all the same. I would think another thread should be made in light of his ban.

DEAR SANTA (im getting ready for the end of the year)....

i would like,

1 File of the dmc delorean, that i can make in sections and then put over the body of my actual car... then see if it holds out to 88mph!

Ok, doing the unfold of the Zero chest at the moment. Keep in mind, I'm using the MvC3 model, and don't know how to model very well, so there are SOME parts which ideally wouldn't be the way they are, but it gets the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back