does anyone know what company made the jacket for brad Pitts character in fury

Sliper8

I have seen multiple companies mainly these two claim to have made the tanker jackets for fury but does anyone know which one really did ?

any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks

Honestly, they probably all have some screentime....Either on the main actors in varying scenes, or on stunt actors or background actors etc...While it would make sense to have just used one jacket maker for the "hero" jacket, it does often seem to be the case that several companies have a hand or two in making the film work, so I'd say they all stand a very good chance of having been used on screen....

Honestly, they probably all have some screentime....Either on the main actors in varying scenes, or on stunt actors or background actors etc...While it would make sense to have just used one jacket maker for the "hero" jacket, it does often seem to be the case that several companies have a hand or two in making the film work, so I'd say they all stand a very good chance of having been used on screen....
from more research it seems the company ww2 impressions made the jacket for brad Pitt and his crew ( some of the auctioned off stuff has had their companies name on it. ) But I'm sure dozen of companies had parts of costumes used.

I just notice that the jacket shown on the WWII Impressions link looks poorly sewn, look at all the puckering around the zipper in front.

The one in the SM Wholesale link has the zipper properly sewn, and looks like nicer fabric too.

Sewing zippers can be tricky!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back