What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why someone would bother stealing pep files. pep has to be the lowest form of 3d next to google sketch. do people really feel cool for claiming them? maybe they should get out of the basement.
its just as pathetic as claiming you built a bought prop/cos. thanks to these people, we are going to see less new things to build and locked files that we cant alter for our needs.
im so glad that i design my own stuff.

i dont know why someone would bother stealing pep files. pep has to be the lowest form of 3d next to google sketch. do people really feel cool for claiming them? maybe they should get out of the basement.
its just as pathetic as claiming you built a bought prop/cos. thanks to these people, we are going to see less new things to build and locked files that we cant alter for our needs.

he didnt get banned for pep related stuff as far i know, there is a bunch of threads on his departure.

@tusk, i talked to him on FB and i dont want any part of it.

@falloutanb - there are lots of fallout peps out there. i know i have seen many of the power armors around. they are there, just cant remember if i saw them on here. i think i saw one set on the 405th.

Would love to see any of the comic book versions of iron man's helmet.... I was a big fan of silver centurion suit I know people say the mark v and all that but that one would be cool to be done. any other one as well...........

Indeed, Guys like Pepmaster are all about the attention and accolades. This is what leads them to steal others works. Much like Pep took credit for Skylow's tutorial on using a pepakura model to mold clay. As for google Sketch up it is great for a beginner like myself, and point in fact you can use it to create some high def models...all be it by using a few other programs in unison.

For instance this model started in Sketchup for the rough sculptthen was ported over to Mudbox for smoothing out.

Green Lantern ring based on the upcoming CGI show
376602_2671191539911_1259807970_33083280_1827724996_n.jpg

Will I make this available to the public....I don't know.

Well back on topic.

I have longed to see this made, since Pepakura is a great alternative to making a huge investment on a larger prop... Can you guess what it is?
Here is a teaser.:thumbsup

394928_3067994539738_1259807970_33259350_38689316_n.jpg

I know I have seen it mentioned a few times, the kurgen from the original Highlander movie. That is one bad lookin' helmet... Not only the helmet but the his entire armor as well....

Looking for someone to help me with a helmet rip an unfold of a new DLC character from Gears of War 3. The character is Recruit Clayton Carmine. There have been a few people that have done the regular version of Clay's Helmet but this version appeals to me alot more. It is similar to Anthony Carmine of Gears 1 helmet which I am in the process of Bondoing this weekend. Here are a few reference photos if someone is willing to help.

http://www.pixeljumpers.com/wp-cont...dlc3-variantchars-recruit-clayton-carmine.jpg

http://www.theaveragegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gears3_fenix_rising_add-on_-_01.jpg

I'm looking for someone willing to model a set of Ram Horns I could wear as part of a satyr costume. Preferably similar to the attached image ( though not so aged.) Can be just one side and a mirrored copy for the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back