Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

Yes, I saw it, it´s a good beginning, it promises a lot, are you going to bondo it?

About making the mold it´s not so complicated if you do carefully ;)
i have two helmets one is the prototype and the other is the one i bondoing now. the one with the step down back is the one i will be making the mold of. can u make me a list of things i need for the mold?

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

i have two helmets one is the prototype and the other is the one i bondoing now. the one with the step down back is the one i will be making the mold of. can u make me a list of things i need for the mold?

The way I do is the next:

I secure attach the piece to a solid base, after that i cover it with clay ( 2cm width), once the clay is covering all the piece I add a crest to cut after the silicone and divide the mold in two parts. The clay must be sealed due the humidity, you can spray primer or use pvc or whatever you want. You need to create a on top pipe to fill after with silicone. Once all is done you must do the fiberglass and resin external mould (in two pieces). Once is dry separate pieces, remove the clay and mount it again, it´s silicone time. Fill it with the hole you left before.

And that´s how I do it.

It´s not so complicate, you only need to do it carefully and thinking every stept ;)

hi just tried to print out the foot
and as it prints it has a drak grind
on it and i cant see what i need to print
what iam doing wrong ??

hi just tried to print out the foot
and as it prints it has a drak grind
on it and i cant see what i need to print
what iam doing wrong ??

Maybe it´s your printing config. Try before printing the print preview to check
how it will go ;)

In other hand try to post a pic or scan of it.

Hope it helps!

OMG, wow and amazing. New to this site and doing research to make a Warmachine. You are a very skilled person Zabana.
Question: Besides the faceplate, what else will the voice recognition system be controling? I have seen videos of a electronic bracer with rockets, is that your design as well?

OMG, wow and amazing. New to this site and doing research to make a Warmachine. You are a very skilled person Zabana.
Question: Besides the faceplate, what else will the voice recognition system be controling? I have seen videos of a electronic bracer with rockets, is that your design as well?

No, thats´s not mine :p

Voice recognition will controll everything in the suit, the code it´s done but as I didn´t finished the armor the other things aren´t implement yet but they will... :D

Thanks for kind words!!! :$

Really cool work! Where are you in spain? I'm French, maybe we are not so far...

Really cool work! Where are you in spain? I'm French, maybe we are not so far...

I´m afraid minimum 1200kms due I live in Malaga :p

Till today nobody really close to me :(

Zabana,

Cool stuff! You (along with Maulfett and a select few) are my inspiration. I'm hoping I can do half as well as you guys!

A quick question - are you using an arduino to control the faceplate and other functions?

Zabana,

Cool stuff! You (along with Maulfett and a select few) are my inspiration. I'm hoping I can do half as well as you guys!

A quick question - are you using an arduino to control the faceplate and other functions?

Yes, an arduino mega, bigger but powerfull than others ;)

hi i got the foot printed out
just starting it looks big lol
what size is it ? iam a uk 6
looks gd so far tho

hi i got the foot printed out
just starting it looks big lol
what size is it ? iam a uk 6
looks gd so far tho

I´m like a hobbit, small (163cm) but big feet 7 1/2 UK :p

lol thxs m8 hope all going gd with ur build
mine is going slow but i will get they
thx for ur help

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back