What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I guess it's time to try my hand at unfolding...

Well I have been working on the Iron Man MK VII Pepakura files. Like I said before I am sure that someone with more experience can crank these out faster and perhaps better than I can. Never the less, nobody has spoken up so I am not waiting around. Here are my files:

Iron Man Mk VII

So far you will fine the Iron Man Mk VII Lower Forearm and the Handplate.

So if you know anything about modeling or pepakura then check out my files and give me some feedback.

I recommend using Zabana's Iron Man hand files. They are not easy to assemble but the detail is great.

Zabana's Iron Man hand files

Also, if someone can throw models at me I can try to do the unfolds. (might try doing those IM Mk VII ones)
But something I'd like to see modeled would be at the very least the helmet from this Robocop redesign:
attachment.php
helmet%2Bdesigns.jpg

I would like to see some muscle style chest armour, like the roman stuff. Karras would be nice to...........

has anyone actually taken it upon themselves to start working on any of these files? or has this thread turned into a "i want, i want" thread which will never result in anything?
i subscribed to this so that i could see if there is anything new coming out, but its just people going on about what they want.

has anyone actually taken it upon themselves to start working on any of these files? or has this thread turned into a "i want, i want" thread which will never result in anything?
i subscribed to this so that i could see if there is anything new coming out, but its just people going on about what they want.

Well I just found this thread not that long ago so I can't really say about whether or not anyone is making models based on requests on a regular basis. Although, I did see somebody post that they were making something for somebody that requested it. I haven't seen a link to the files yet but that could have been PM'd. Also, I am working on the Iron Man MK VII which was posted in this thread. Check the link in my sig if you are interested.

Besides someone making models on request. Somebody could request a model that might already exist and maybe somebody that has it or knows where to find it might chime in and let the requester know where to get it.

I think this thread is a good resource. I would like to see more people post really good, awesome peps that they have found or are building. I think that would add to the thread.

Anything Global Agenda. Preferably recon's armor and robotics as the robotic arm would be quiet interesting and a challenge and even more so if it could move :)

why dont we close this thread and if there is a modeler out there which would like to make stuff for people, can open a new thread for people to request files.

i would really appreciate nova's helmet from marvel vs capcom 3. or if anyone can tell me where to find it, that'd be pretty boss too.

I'll take a stab at it. Also, this is the place I tend to get most of my models here and here, they have quite a few MvC3 stuff.

ive tried searching both site, they didnt really have what i was looking for. but if you do make a nova pep file i'd be glad to build it and post my progress.

why dont we close this thread and if there is a modeler out there which would like to make stuff for people, can open a new thread for people to request files.

Well, that and if it others would rather have a new thread to talk about cool models/peps and share files. Then two more specific threads might be better.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

I say leave it. its already here dont fix whats not broke

besides what is it hurting. I only see one person that wants it deleted, everyone else is still using it for its intended purpose..

Nike Mags! (Marty McFly's 2015 shoes)

...Maybe not the whole shoe, but definitely the uppers (soft pieces) to base a fabric and foam template off of.

-Nick

Savage - it is broke. as far as ive seen there isnt any modeler. the peron who started this thread has been banned

I can understand why some would like a new pep request thread, given the precedent set by the OP and the request format of the perspective requests or lack there of. If someone made a new pep request thread with general guidelines for requests, others might be better willing to open up their extensive 3D model databases and modeling capabilities. I wouldn't mind helping out now and then if said situation occured, I know I could help now with a majority of these requests.

Just food for thought.

Hey guys, does anyone have a pep file for Pepper's Rescue armor? I've seen a few people post saying that they were making it, but I haven't seen or found any files up. Thanks in advance.

Sith Acolyte mask, I'm willing to pay for it done at this point, but it would need to be done promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back