Things you want deleted from your memory.

Indiana Jones: KOTCS

RDM’s Battlestar Galactica, half of season 1 and most of everything after season 3

The sequel trilogy, Book of Boba Fett, and Kenobi

At least one of my ex-girlfriends

Terminator 3 and on

The CGI in The Mummy Returns where the Rock is attached to a scorpion’s body

About half of the Marvel films and ALL Disney+ series

Everything in my professional life the last year

Anything in the 007 films that indicates Bond is a family name and not a cover used by several generations of spies

About half of the disgusting things I’ve witnessed

Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, and Adam Sandler

Will Smith

Taylor Swift

Ellen Degeneres

The taste of onions

Okay I agree with most of this, but they could never do that with Bond. Roger Moore was actually three years older than Sean Connery so they can obviously be the same person. They established Timothy Dalton's Bond is the same guy with Feelix and his wife being dead. He is only sixteen years younger than Connery. Pierce Brosnan is only 23 years younger than Connery and seven years younger than Timothy Dalton. Obviously they can't be the same in age, but really that's just wanting to make more movies so they are stretching his service time obviously. He is always an orphan from a climbing accident, and he is always the same personality, style, womanizing, bad ass.

I really have never understood the Code Name idea as it makes very little sense, but that is the beauty of the delete console station that I hope is available to me in heaven.

Of course if I go to hell it will be the reverse. They will keep everything I hate and delete the good stuff.

I don’t want anything erased from my past experience…I want my pain; I NEED my pain!

You tell ‘em, Bill!

You have to take the sour with the sweet and things that suck allow you to measure why other things are so great. Only when you’ve experienced the deepest valleys of disappointment can you know how magnificent it is to stand on the tallest summit of a perfect experience.

To Modern Disney, Secret Hideout, Bad Robot, JJ Abrams, etc. I say “thank you” for giving me so many things that suck and disappoint.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to delete anything from your memory, especially when it comes to movies? If you deleted the memory of the movies you hated, you would be looking through videos one day, and see the movies you deleted and watch them anyway thinking you missed them. You could leave yourself a reminder, telling yourself not to view those movies, but you're going to get curious as to why you would do that, and then watch the movies anyway.

TazMan2000

You want Affleck as batman, so that makes even. LoL.

I am more surprised about it than anyone. The line about if there is even a 1% chance Superman could be our enemy, bla, bla has got to be one of the dumbest ever. Having said that Affleck (I am having trouble saying it) is amazing in that scene. He captures Bruce Wayne's intensity and borderline craziness it perfectly.

No one else ever captured what I feel is the most interesting part of Batman. This billionaire could do anything and he chooses this. He is incredibly intense and borderline crazy walking a fine line always in danger of falling into the abyss of madness. Affleck also played a harden, veteran version which was great as we have had happy or new Batman's way too often.

To many Batmans.

I just need to combine elements of 89 Batman, computer consoles of Batman Returns, Nolan trilogy and Affleck performance.

Really Batman Mask of the Phantasm is still the best and only really good Batman film that has no flaws.

I can't remember. What is this thread talking about again.

Why would anyone want to delete anything from your memory, especially when it comes to movies? If you deleted the memory of the movies you hated, you would be looking through videos one day, and see the movies you deleted and watch them anyway thinking you missed them. You could leave yourself a reminder, telling yourself not to view those movies, but you're going to get curious as to why you would do that, and then watch the movies anyway.

TazMan2000

I actually thought of that. My friend would not. He still has the discipline to have never seen KOTCS. I have to watch it even if I know it will be bad.

Yeah I would need notes explaining it's deleted and for me to trust me not to watch it.

I don't think any of the Batmen have come close to accurate. But accuracy shouldn't/can't be the goal.

IRL Bruce Wayne would be a head case. Basically no better than the people he beats up. And his billionaire upbringing would totally skew his sense of the world. It would handicap his ability to understand the crminals he fights. He's more at risk of being 'The Wealthy Avenger' than a force for justice.

The Nolan trilogy's Bruce Wayne spent years wandering the 3rd world, living in poverty and stealing to survive. That piece of the puzzle would be crucial to giving Bruce decent judgment.

TazMan2000
It's been filmed already. Some people in this world have that problem: no memories of anything! I saw a docu from BBC showing a married woman, mother of two children, that had to remember to greet them (husband, son & daughter) because she didn't recognize them.o_O
EVERYDAY o_O It's crazy!! You don't want to live like that!

The Star War Christmas special. I saw this when it first aired on TV as a kid. Yes, I'm that old.
Even my friends at my elementary school (and what kid alive in the late 70s wasn't a SW fan?) thought it sucked.

I want every episode of Firefly deleted from my memory so I can enjoy the series for the first time all over again.

The level of expectation rises (in entertainment) rises as we get older. Shows that we watched when we were younger that mesmerized us, may not have the same effect when we are older. It would be a shame to forget the joy the original viewing brought us.

TazMan2000

The level of expectation rises (in entertainment) rises as we get older. Shows that we watched when we were younger that mesmerized us, may not have the same effect when we are older. It would be a shame to forget the joy the original viewing brought us.

TazMan2000
Except I can go back and watch the same shows today that I loved when I was younger and get the same experience. They are just demonstrably better than what we have by every coherent metric. My standards have remained the same. It's the current batch of shows and movies that have gone through the floor.

Except I can go back and watch the same shows today that I loved when I was younger and get the same experience. They are just demonstrably better than what we have by every coherent metric. My standards have remained the same. It's the current batch of shows and movies that have gone through the floor.

Its good that you enjoy those shows, but I guarantee it not the same experience. You already know what's going to happen. You may also pick on things you missed with previous viewings. But each viewing will be a different experience even though you may enjoy each and every viewing.

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back