Entertainment things everyone else is wrong about, and you are right about.

Jamesfett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, this is not an arguement invitation. There are just certain things a majority of people think that I know are wrong. So I am just asking for things you feel that way about. Not arguments to what I and others post. Just fun.

Roger Moore was too old in View to a kill. So wrong. He was awesome. Great movie.

Die another Day sucked. Wrong. Had the best beginning of any Bond movie. Actual consequences. Overall not the best Bond film, but good as was Peirce Brosnan's awesomeness in all his Bond films.

Sean Connery was the best Bond. Partially wrong. Connery, Moore, and Brosnan were all perfect. Dalton was good, tried something different.

Daniel Craig is a great Bond. Wrong.

X Men 3 sucked. Wrong. It was the best of the original three. Consequences actually happened.

Arnold can't act. Hard to say, but wrong. There is a scene in his Zombie movie with his daughter. No Dialogue, but man that crazy Aussie actually showed he can act. You really feel for his character.

1899 should have been cancelled. Wrong. Die Netflix. die.

Warrior Nun should not be cancelled. Wrong. First season, awesome!!!!! Second season screwed the pooch. Good riddance.

The Kardashians should exist. Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OJ's innocent. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Hard to remember, but after the criminal trial many believed he was and for good reason. Since the Civil Trial and history I think it's safe to say, wrong!!!!!

Die another Day sucked. Wrong. Had the best beginning of any Bond movie. Actual consequences. Overall not the best Bond film, but good as was Peirce Brosnan's awesomeness in all his Bond films.
Disagree with you on almost everything to the point you give me a headache … but I'll gladly fight by your side on this. Brosnan is my personal favorite Bond (and no, he wasn't the first actor I saw in the role -- far from it). I see things in his performances that others seem to either misinterpret or just not notice. Die Another Day is certainly not perfect, nor is it Brosnan's best Bond film (that would be Goldeneye in my estimation, for various reasons), but I have never understood the derision in which it is often held.

SSB

Disagree with you on almost everything to the point you give me a headache … but I'll gladly fight by your side on this. Brosnan is my personal favorite Bond (and no, he wasn't the first actor I saw in the role -- far from it). I see things in his performances that others seem to either misinterpret or just not notice. Die Another Day is certainly not perfect, nor is it Brosnan's best Bond film (that would be Goldeneye in my estimation, for various reasons), but I have never understood the derision in which it is often held.

SSB

I am not bright, but it sounds like you mostly agree with me. ;)

Sorry for the headache.

People forget after Dalton's less than successful second outing and the end of the Cold War many felt Bond's days were over. Brosnan was hugely popular and rightly credited for saving the character and just because DOD was not the best people act like he was not good or what not.

Yes, Goldeneye is the best film out of all of them. Other than one minor flaw of not mentioned Alec was 006 later in the film as a reminder, Goldeneye is essentially perfect. The Spy who loved me is also the other best one. Essentially perfect as well.

No, this is not an arguement invitation. There are just certain things a majority of people think that I know are wrong. So I am just asking for things you feel that way about. Not arguments to what I and others post. Just fun.

Roger Moore was too old in View to a kill. So wrong. He was awesome. Great movie.

Sean Connery was the best Bond. Partially wrong. Connery, Moore, and Brosnan were all perfect. Dalton was good, tried something different.

Daniel Craig is a great Bond. Wrong.

X Men 3 sucked. Wrong. It was the best of the original three. Consequences actually happened.

Arnold can't act. Hard to say, but wrong. There is a scene in his Zombie movie with his daughter. No Dialogue, but man that crazy Aussie actually showed he can act. You really feel for his character.

1899 should have been cancelled. Wrong. Die Netflix. die.

Warrior Nun should not be cancelled. Wrong. First season, awesome!!!!! Second season screwed the pooch. Good riddance.

The Kardashians should exist. Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OJ's innocent. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Hard to remember, but after the criminal trial many believed he was and for good reason. Since the Civil Trial and history I think it's safe to say, wrong!!!!!
Wow. It's astonishing that the thread you created is about things that the poster is allegedly right about, yet your very first post is COMPLETELY WRONG except for the Kardashians needing to be removed from existence and all Akashic records. :lol:

Wow. It's astonishing that the thread you created is about things that the poster is allegedly right about, yet your very first post is COMPLETELY WRONG except for the Kardashians needing to be removed from existence and all Akashic records. :lol:

Well if we are gonna agree on one thing, that is it (y)

When people say that all the stuff in the old flying ninja movies was fake... wrong. About the only thing that wasn't real was the flying of the ninjas. All the crazy martial arts moves and throwing weapons, the insane balance tricks and feats of physical endurance, all repeatable, trainable and actually performed by the actors.... with a few exceptions, I grant you.

Palpatine is a stupid villain. The character and the actor both are unintimidating and uninteresting. There's no depth in how he was written, and there is no gravity in his performance. Ian McDiarmid has the face of a slapstick comic relief character. That Palpatine has become the core of Star Wars above all other characters is really the final insult.

'Terminator' -

Adult John Connor was built up too much. No major onscreen portrayal is ever gonna live up. Notice that Cameron avoided showing him as an adult in T1/T2.

What we see & know about the future war from T1/T2 . . . Cameron did not leave a detailed blueprint for a slam-dunk hit movie. He left a very brief plot summary and a couple of Super Bowl ads.

Tons of bad movies have great concepts. Tons of bad movies have great trailers. A good Terminator future war movie might happen someday but it has yet to be created.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back