The Last of Us HBO Joel Thread

If you guys have any doubts how exact these Joel watches are, check this out. Had to do a little photography magic to get the angling nearly exact (had to add a little warmer white balance to get it the same, but the hands are more white when lume is not applied (which was not added to the on screen watch).

*Also, the red sub dial dummy hand was printed on to this matted painted dial, but it was not done at the right size. Future orders will have the right size - shipment of new dials to me is expected February 8th.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 4.04.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I'm going to have the Birthday version come live for orders on Etsy on February 10th.
If you guys are interested, it'll be on there then!

ENDURE AND SURVIVE!

If you guys have any doubts how exact these Joel watches are, check this out. Had to do a little photography magic to get the angling nearly exact (had to add a little warmer white balance to get it the same, but the hands are more white when lume is not applied (which was not added to the on screen watch).

*Also, the red sub dial dummy hand was printed on to this matted painted dial, but it was not done at the right size. Future orders will have the right size - shipment of new dials to me is expected February 8th.

View attachment 1780589
Super excited to finally be submitting an order for one of these bad boys!

Has anybody had any further luck with identifying the boots? The 4 divets in the heel suggest Elk Tracker but as someone pointed out on page 3 of this thread, the hight of the boot itself seems shorter, like the Trailblazer, than the Elk Tracker. No chance anyone's got a response from Cynthia Summers?

The pair Tommy gives him have 3 boot hooks which Elk Tracker have. Wonder why she mentioned Trailblazer when it seems those never were used.

Kind of overkill, but I just got a grey 1999 Nokia 3210 with a leather case.

(Does anyone think it’s a blue one?)

Getting this so I can use it for product shots for the Birthday version.

Still trying to source an exact watch box replica, for product shots. Was able to reverse measure the size of the box based on shots of the watch inside the box. Box is about 4.5”x4.5”3.75~4” size.

Looks like they glued the box lid to the box, and then cut it so it would hinge.

Box is a silver ish grey (lighter than what you think on screen, because there’s no light on the box).

If anyone can help me source lol.
IMG_8027.jpeg
IMG_8036.jpeg
IMG_8042.jpeg
IMG_8041.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8040.jpeg
    IMG_8040.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8039.jpeg
    IMG_8039.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8038.png
    IMG_8038.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8037.jpeg
    IMG_8037.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Decided to start building a house. Gonna start with this one, and get it closer to the one on screen.
What are we thinking for colors? Looks like we should remodel with brick too, yeah?

Next i'm going to hire look alike actors and we're going to renact the entire episode, with a 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD ex Cab.

o_O:lol:

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 1.45.07 PM.png

IMG_8064 2.PNG

Last edited:
You know what sucks, is that for season 2, they’re already purchasing Pedro’s wardrobe for Joel, and by the time it’s out, it’s going to be really difficult to source any of these clothes (if they’re not readily available). Like as soon as we found the long sleeve undershirt for under the green shirt, it was sold out or discontinued everywhere.

Joel’s phone and case came in.
No charger (weird lol) so I need to buy one.
But screen accurate!

I don’t think I can get it activated lol
IMG_8658.jpeg

IMG_8657.jpeg

Initially had the Trailblazers and they were great. Decided my son could use them for our more intense hikes, so I upgraded.

Also, have been wearing the Field Tan Huckberry Waxed Trucker and it's a thing of beauty and comfort. Pricey, for sure, but it's a forever jacket and entirely worth it.

Attachments

• 20240208_145517.jpg
    20240208_145517.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20240208_145504.jpg
    20240208_145504.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • 20240208_145456.jpg
    20240208_145456.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
Hey guys, for those who missed out, I'm going to take measurements of the rifle sling and get them created.
Screen and color accurate.

If you guys are interested in purchasing one, please let me know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back