The Last of Us HBO Joel Thread

Curious, is anyone willing to sell their Levy sling? I'll pay $. DM me.

Update: I just bought the black one, and I'm going to use Angelus leather paints to paint it to the right color lol.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
We updated our Henry's backpack color and fabric.
How it looks to you guys?

ELS Henry backpack 1 copy.jpg
ELS Henry backpack copy.jpg
ELS Henry backpack 4.jpg
ELS Henry backpack 3.jpg

So, in the interest of showing progress (as these are not 100% completed), I have gotten the Birthday hands made.

The completed hand was from the manufacturer, so I have to wait until I get it in hand to check it out as the photo quality they provided was low when zoomed in. But they’re pretty damn good! Love when a digital caliper comes in handy.

Here’s a side by side with how close they are (they’re 90% done, because they painted it black too low lol, so now I have to hand paint them up til the right part).

Check it out:

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1701654830.mov
    9.8 MB
  • IMG_5727.jpeg
    IMG_5727.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5723.jpeg
    IMG_5723.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 69
Just a show of hands, as the project run page is very iffy, since it shows for everyone. I want to get a feel for those who have stuck around in this forum.

Who would be interested in a Birthday version of Joel’s watch?
Count me in for 2 of the Birthday versions if i can split the payment in 2 haha

Just a show of hands, as the project run page is very iffy, since it shows for everyone. I want to get a feel for those who have stuck around in this forum.

Who would be interested in a Birthday version of Joel’s watch?
Count me in for 2 of the Birthday versions if i can split the payment in 2 haha
I'd probably be interested, pricing depending. At this point, the watch and the belt are the only items I'm missing.

Thank you guys for your interest! I only have one more 2023 Version on Etsy, as I’m waiting for parts.

The birthday version should be on the site end of this month or maybe sooner - hands should be arriving this Thursday.

I’ll keep you posted when the birthday version goes live.

Thank you guys for your interest! I only have one more 2023 Version on Etsy, as I’m waiting for parts.

The birthday version should be on the site end of this month or maybe sooner - hands should be arriving this Thursday.

I’ll keep you posted when the birthday version goes live.
Any way I could get just the watch face? And a set of birthday hands if you move ahead with those. I've been away from this thread for a while, absolutely love all of your progress. I hope my watchface png helped.

Ladies and gentlemen.

The Birthday version hands have arrived (keep in mind I still need to paint a little higher for the black on the minute hand).

Attachments

• IMG_5796.jpeg
    IMG_5796.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
*Regarding the dial. I'm looking at getting actual dials created at this point with a matte black face, with lume coming standard.
So please be on the look out!

Trying again here, if anyone can help me obtain the gentle fella belt here in the US I'd be really appreciative. It's the only piece of the wardrobe I'm currently missing, would really love to finish the year completing the outfit.

Hey guys, what can we definitely say is in Joel’s backpack at this point?

-Flask
-Stanley Thermos?
-Flint and Tinder Jacket when he isn’t wearing it.

What else?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back