Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Ironman Page ** Mark 8

Let me guess, you're trying to open it in DESIGNER, correct?

It will only open in viewer.

I downloaded it, checked it, it works just fine.
Hi,
I'm a newb to files and the like, so just a stupid question, if you don't mind-I have both Viewer and Designer, and these files come up as being in Designer when I download them-how do I change that, please? Thanks in advance, you work looks awesome, I can't wait to try them!

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 09/17/2013

Actually, never mind, it seems my 'puter was being a little pain-the viewer option was just slow in coming up-looking forward to this!

IMIM2 can not be separated, that is the question. Or rather do not know how.

So I asked a new. PDO with the mask aside.

Sorry for my english I use googletranslate

I think it is removable. Syrus54 made it separated.
Did I miss something here?

He wants the faceplate separated on the helmet. For paper( he's building his suit from paper). The foam helmet has been changed for this, but not the paper.

I'd like it separated for paper too, but I did cut out the whole helmet yesterday, so I'll just build it as is.

now that i think about it... the Unfold that IMIM2 did with the Latest Helmet (detatchable faceplate version), I think it's not FOAM, but rather "Tabless", which he calls "SPEED BUILDING".

reguardless, I put it in the FOAM folders in the .ZIP.

Last edited:

mascara foam.pngmascara.png

This helmet is for foam, but no problem in doing PEP since they are all the cuts to do, just have a problem is the password.

P.D: foam version of the helmet, so that size is made?

Last edited:

Please see the first page.
Just don't ask for the password, otherwise the master will shoot you down :p

View attachment 234028View attachment 234029

This helmet is for foam, but no problem in doing PEP since they are all the cuts to do, just have a problem is the password.

P.D: foam version of the helmet, so that size is made?

Yeah, I know It's a pain in the ass, but don't ask him for the password.....tends to get him cranky. Hopefully the paper one will get a "version 3", too;)!

I'm pepping this helmet already, and I'm pleased with how it's going. Lot of nice detail work in comparison to the jtm helmet. Stick with it, it'll be worth it!

How do you find the unfold? Are you using foam or paper?
I was finally "crazy" enough to add hex texture to it.

How do you find the unfold? Are you using foam or paper?
I was finally "crazy" enough to add hex texture to it.

Finding the unfold to be quite good, making a difficult and detailed helmet, well, "doable". I'm doing the paper unfold. Should be finished by tomorrow......my neck hurts and I'm ready to take a break. MAYBE I'll finish tonight, but we'll see. I'll post once I'm done.

The hexes look cool as hell, by the way.

gemini pep 1.jpggemini pep 3.jpggemini pep 2.jpg

here you have my first attempt foam helmet, I have en cartboard and the truth is that is tremendous, but ....... too small for my head hahaha.

20130920_235340.jpg20130920_235346.jpg20130920_235355.jpg20130920_235403.jpg20130920_235411.jpg

tomorrow I will try to make the +20% to see how it is

Always nice to see the files I work so hard on, turned into a Real-Life wearable suit.

nice job, guys :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Always nice to see the files I work so hard on, turned into a Real-Life wearable suit.

nice job, guys :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks man. Glad you like. Your work kicks ass and we're happy to build it.

Gettin' some more pep work in tonight....I'll post once it's finished.

I would work on my suit, but I'm moving to California. So unfortunately I have to destroy the pieces I have, again...
Anyways, once I'm in California, I'll start working on it again. Hopefully I can make Comic Con this year or next :lol

I would work on my suit, but I'm moving to California. So unfortunately I have to destroy the pieces I have, again...
Anyways, once I'm in California, I'll start working on it again. Hopefully I can make Comic Con this year or next :lol

Why do you have to destroy the parts? Why not resin them, and take em with you?:confused

Hey Syrus 54
thanks for all the files. had a question for some reason I cant download any of the comic stuff mark 1,2 or 3 or the warmachine
do you know why that might be?
I think I get a message that I have NO access. :(

best
K

Because I'm moving in two days and the smell of the resin would be over whelming. And since I'm driving there, I don't wanna smell it the entire way there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back