Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 08/30/2013

The truth is that the arms are in a moment, the biceps have been two or three afternoons each and forearms were not more than a two hour each, to give me fear my gloves, which only cut the leaves the first two evenings I have been and still not finished with the fourth page, now I'm going to focus on the hip, to see if I can have it done for Sunday at the latest.

Well on the shins, you have to modify half of the flaps along the trim because the flaps are wider then the trim is. Just cut them in half, and it fixes the problem.

In many parts of the armor got it , you've tried to make the helmet? It's crazy, we have to cut almost everything, and got it back , it is eternal, good luck guy jajaja

Sorry for all the hard work, but you'll definately be happy with all the Detail in the Finish Product.

Sorry for all the hard work, but you'll definately be happy with all the Detail in the Finish Product.

You do not worry Syrus54, armor can be built without problems, or at least I think.

I have a question for you, in your HELMET can do something to make the visor can do mobile? you know to be able to open and close like the rest, is that if I can not go to a Comiccon eternal with that helmet, hehehehe

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 09/05/2013

I can make it open Just the FRONT part, like the others do.

I'll mod it and get ahold of the original unfolder to see if he can do the .PDO

Of course, you can always just cut the faceplate where you want, so the helmet opens however/wherever you want.

Keep going! It looks amazing. Use some Ray Traced shadows too if need be to make your project pop out more in 3D. Subscribe to my page and add me. :)

Of course, you can always just cut the faceplate where you want, so the helmet opens however/wherever you want.

because I would be really grateful if possible jurisdiction. PDO in which the helmet is opened front.

If you do you'll be eternally grateful lol xd

hey buddy just downloaded the mk 5 files and i cant print them of because either there not unfolded or there all over the papaers any chance you could sort that out for me :) also if you could scale them for someone 5' 6 please :) also on a4 please

Hey syrus, just wanted to chime in on this. I too was hoping you could separate the faceplate, and maybe even a piece in the back of the helmet. Cutting has not been so successful for me....hard to cut perfectly with an electric tool and then warping of the faceplates as well. The inside borders are good for support, as well as a good place to put my rare earth magnets. Would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

the mk 5 files... cant print them of because either there all over the papaers... also if you could scale them for someone 5' 6 please :) also on a4 please

Man... so much work...

I will TRY to change the paper to A4 (for Default scale), but no promises.

For SCALE: You know, you can change the SIZE of your print, in your Printer Settings. You can print the Default Size, and just adjust the SIZE of the PRINT in the Printer settings.

As for the unfolds that go over the lines, typically, that was a part that the person charged with unfolding it, never unfolded. So it will just stay like that until I can get one of my friends (who are currently in jail) to unfold them for me, as I'm way too busy.

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 09/17/2013

Finally found the back of the Mk 39 :lol
tumblr_msp3ion4PP1sczmiqo6_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f1c32c8d8f7c0093dff99495e07a5085/tumblr_msp3ion4PP1sczmiqo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_msp3ion4PP1sczmiqo5_1280.jpg
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a7eb15bfd9e5819451d2553fb6ca03c4/tumblr_msp3ion4PP1sczmiqo5_1280.jpg

...wonder where THAT picture's been hiding all this time.

Means I'll have to re-model the back at some point.

For those who have a Silhouette Cameo......an easier way to scale. Pepakura Viewer for CAMEO has a feature called "scale down for cut". It will let you adjust the scale DOWN.

So, I opened the 20% increase helmet, and scale it down to the size I want (the scaled down SEEMS to give extra space away from the registration marks). Cutting it now, and so far, so good!!! Please note that the angle the part "hangs" in the viewer effects the measurements shown at the bottom right of the viewer window, but hopefully this will help some builders out.

EDIT: I just realized that you DO NOT have to actually OWN a CAMEO to use the scale down feature, as it affects the PRINT, not the CUT. You would still have to download PepViewer for Silhouette Cameo, but I think that for this purpose, you don't need to buy the full program, as buying the full program affects how you cut, not how you print. Again, hope this helps someone out!

Last edited:

...wonder where THAT picture's been hiding all this time.

Means I'll have to re-model the back at some point.
You did an exceptionally great job on these files. I think the details on the suit are remarkable, and don't need to be redone unless you want too. Either way, your files are great :thumbsup

hi Syrus54, you talked to the unfolder to see if he can make the file again. PDO but removed the mask of the helmet?

Yes, but he only unfolded it for FOAM. It should be in the .ZIP. Hope it helps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back