Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 08/24/2013

Hi, I need your help Syrus54, and I've tried to make your helmet and I decided I could not do the other but the scale at which this is erroneous and not as rescaled, Might you rescale for me? I need to have the same scale as your helmet and the rest of your armor. I really need you to help me with this because if not, I do not know how to finish the armor and would be a shame to leave it unfinished for not knowing or being able to resize a helmet, thank you very much for your help, I hope not bothered you ask for a greeting.

You might want to give him the scale that you're using

Yeah, if you tell me which size you need, I can re-scale it for you. 10% Increase? 20%? 30%?

As far as I know, those sizes are already in the .ZIP.

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/08/2013

heres the mark 39 helmet by jtm i unfolded. i hope this works. its the first time ive uploadd to 4shared.

mark 39 helmet by jtm unfolded - Download - 4shared - jon tView attachment 206382

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 206385

you do not understand me, I need JTM reescales helmet, which is on page 3, I need to default scale as the rest of your armor. could do it? is that your helmet is too hard for me

The JTM helmet isnt MINE. You said you needed help with MY Helmet file.
I dont want mod someone elses file. Mabey someone else can help you with that.

But if not, My helm .PDO is always available in the .ZIP
Sorry if it sounds rude, but i believe it would be even MORE rude to do what your asking of me.

Anyway, an update to my most-current project: the Cube Energizer bracket-thing from Iron Man 2:
(if they would've given it a Name in the Movie, it'd be easier to Label it HERE)

fjc0.png

Last edited:

What you planning on using for the hexagonal pattern on the armour??? I thought about Just buying some carbon fibercloth instead and making a lowered area for a few layers to fit on.

- - - Updated - - -

Did mean to ask Syrus54 what is the width of the default helmet so I know weather to go for the increased or decreased size mate?

The JTM helmet isnt MINE. You said you needed help with MY Helmet file.
I dont want mod someone elses file. Mabey someone else can help you with that.

But if not, My helm .PDO is always available in the .ZIP
Sorry if it sounds rude, but i believe it would be even MORE rude to do what your asking of me.

Anyway, an update to my most-current project: the Cube Energizer bracket-thing from Iron Man 2:
(if they would've given it a Name in the Movie, it'd be easier to Label it HERE)

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/5341/fjc0.png

those files even can be improved is like a reason that no one discussed in this part of the forum was originally auque THERPF luxury was the Mark 39 until luck aver password lock if someone else follows you Syrus54

syrus54 can you tell me which is the size and scale of your helmet? so do me pus JTM helmet.

and sorry if you bother the aneriores messages.

What you planning on using for the hexagonal pattern on the armour??? I thought about Just buying some carbon fibercloth instead and making a lowered area for a few layers to fit on.

- - - Updated - - -

Did mean to ask Syrus54 what is the width of the default helmet so I know weather to go for the increased or decreased size mate?

I had thought to put carbon fiber vinyl 3d or 4d, which is cheap and although it has the same picture is just as well, but in the end it is safer to just paint it matte black, at least initially, since I want to have finished for the Comiccon BARCELONA (Spain) 2014.

If you know where to buy a cheap vinyl and with that picture or do it cheaply, I'd love you to tell me thanks and regards.

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 08/30/2013

Looking good Iron Gemenis! Im waitng for my days off work to start the files. Been printing them out slowly will on evenings off=]

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 08/30/2013

...Just continually updating Tonys Garage:

Original
9660452181_0c64529c5e_o_d.png

-------------------------------------------

Update: OMFG!!! I'm so sick of this P.O.S. Computer....

I was right in the middle of adding doors to the Elevator room and the Stairwell, next thing I know, it blue-screen'd me, and Now, my 256mb Tony Stark Garage Model, WONT OPEN!!!!

It just says "Invalid File Format"........ God that SUCKS SO BADDDD!!D!!!!!!!

The best and most-detailed 3d model of Tonys House, and I have to start from a previously backed-up model....... I'm done...

...Not working on it anymore. Screw That.

---------------------------------------------------

Update 2:

PHEEEWW.... I was able to located a PARTIALLY-Backed up file of it, I have to re-make the damn doors & furniture, but luckily, That's ALL i have to remake.

I'm gonna run a back-up right now, incase it happens again.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back