Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Syrus54 Dude, please stay. I'd hate to see you leave over someone else's BS and there's plenty left to talk about without their egos getting in the way. You belong here.

Last edited:
Syrus54 Dude, please stay. I'd hate to see you leave over someone else's BS and there's plenty left to talk about without their egos getting in the way. You belong here.
Agreed. Syrus54, don't let someone kill your passion for what you do and drive you away from here. Your work is outstanding, and your dedication to what you do is a real inspiration to folks here!

I saw one of your pics of the Starboost (Gemini) Armor here on RPF, and that helped inspire me on my Macross model build of the Armored VF-1:

101_0443.JPG
101_0445.JPG

So please: don't let greedy jerks who want to take the cheap way out rob you of your joy. It's hard, I know; had people steal my artwork and claim it as theirs in the past. Please just know there are those of us who appreciate your work and don't want to steal it from you.

Thank you for the inspiration for my work. :) It means a great deal!

-pengbuzz

Incomparable though, but whenever I lose track of why I craft what I like, I turn either to source (my figure and dvd collection), or I browse here. Even if I'm not creatively active myself, I can still 'Marvel' (pun intended) at other people's passions and creations, and get excited and be happy for them, and eventually get back in touch with my own flow. Just stay connected with whatever drove you to craft and create in the first place, you could just hang out and watch others work their magic, but consider not giving up what you built up. Please and thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back