Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Here is a news flash, not everyone hates the PT.

.....not everyone,....but almost;)

I think possibly Mr Smith is realising the missed opportunity that was the Prequels,.....and is now witnessing the ingredients that were missing in them

J

A few tidbits:

‘Star Wars’ Sets Short Hiatus As Two Actors Join Film

http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/star-wars-sets-short-hiatus-as-two-actors-join-film/

British actor Pip Andersen is a skilled practitioner of parkour, a discipline that involves propelling oneself through any given environment with incredible grace and agility. Pip recently demonstrated this remarkable skill in a Spider-Man ad for Sony. VERY INTERESTING!

.....not everyone,....but almost;)

I think possibly Mr Smith is realising the missed opportunity that was the Prequels,.....and is now witnessing the ingredients that were missing in them

J

He's saying that at all. Perhaps what he actually says in the video can be what he actually means. Trying to tie his opinions about the PT, when it was being made and post release, and them using that to discredit him in this discussion is flimsy at best.

Thats what he says in the vid,....he doesn't hate the Prequels,....he appreciates the work that went into them,.....the continuation of the story etc....he loved them when they came out & still reguards them highly,.......but when he stepped onto the Ep 7 set,.....he realised what was missing from them,.....tactile & real....this is gonna work better than the last ones

J

British actor Pip Andersen is a skilled practitioner of parkour, a discipline that involves propelling oneself through any given environment with incredible grace and agility. Pip recently demonstrated this remarkable skill in a Spider-Man ad for Sony. VERY INTERESTING!

That dude has skills! If I had half of his energy I'd be awesome. :lol

Thats what he says in the vid,....he doesn't hate the Prequels,....he appreciates the work that went into them,.....the continuation of the story etc....he loved them when they came out & still reguards them highly,.......but when he stepped onto the Ep 7 set,.....he realised what was missing from them,.....tactile & real

J

Everyone does agree in that.

I hate parkour people. They are below unicycle guys, and the guys with the sticks they flip another stick around with.

I hate parkour people. They are below unicycle guys, and the guys with the sticks they flip another stick around with.

LOL! Ya mimes on too much caffeine ! :p

I guess they wanted an actor that could do his own stunts... I foresee another broken leg coming soon! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Come on, he addresses that in his comments and explains how he feels about the PT. Here is a news flash, not everyone hates the PT.

That's fine, I don't expect everyone to like/dislike the same things, but if you like the prequels, then don't expect me to value your opinion as it pertains to Star Wars.

Let me know if Patton Oswalt visits the set of Episode VII.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's fine, I don't expect everyone to like/dislike the same things, but if you like the prequels, then don't expect me to value your opinion as it pertains to Star Wars.

Let me know if Patton Oswalt visits the set of Episode VII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCjIjsZp_Y

I don't even know you, I have little expectations as to how you might regard someone else's opinions nor do I care.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back