Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

1390-1391-force-awakens-cover.jpg

1390-1391-Force-Awakens-Cover-3.jpg

1390-1391-Force-Awakens-Cover-2.jpg

1390-1391-Force-Awakens-Cover-4.jpg

Image Credit: Jules Heath/2015 Lucasfilm Ltd & TM. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'd have liked blue better just because his pants and boots are also brown... it's alot of brown.

But then the jacket isn't suede (which would be cool for blue) I'm not sure a smooth leather jacket would look cool in Blue.

Either way.... It's HAN! :thumbsup

Very late bro.

There has been another and IMHO BETTER bit of footage released SINCE the Japanese trailer!!!

You really should go back 5 or 10 pages and work your way back here. welcome aboard!

I'm about filled up with spoilers though. I know major leaks like names and who's related to who etc that are about to start popping up. They've done such a great job of keeping secrets...

Ahh... I don't know...

We're so close! It's been a great ride for the buildup...

Dear God I hope it pays off!!!

Have you all seen this Japanese preview yet? If I'm late sorry for the duplication.
Here are some tease screen grabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAUiyeJMFQ

Very late bro.

There has been another and IMHO BETTER bit of footage released SINCE the Japanese trailer!!!

You really should go back 5 or 10 pages and work your way back here. welcome aboard!

I'm about filled up with spoilers though. I know major leaks like names and who's related to who etc that are about to start popping up. They've done such a great job of keeping secrets...

Ahh... I don't know...

We're so close! It's been a great ride for the buildup...

Dear God I hope it pays off!!!

me too!

I'm curious to know if Anthony Daniels still "suits up" in C-3PO skin or does he just lend his voice. We see Peter Mayhew suiting up in Chewie which is awesome for his age and physical knee problems. Mr. Daniels is at the age where I can't see him getting into C-3PO costume like he used too.

That description is EU only. All we know is that he had red hatched stripes on the blue pants he wore in ANH, and there were yellow hatched stripes on the brown pants he and Luke wore as members of the Alliance -- prior to the Alliance uniforms changing in ROTJ. Any significance to the stripes is the realm of Legends, and the creators of TFA are not bound by it.

--Jonah

Even if that EU is held up as still legit how does that require him having to wear pants with stripes down the side 30 years later? It's not like it's a law.

Yeah. IF they are still blood stripes then I would imagine you normally only wear them with a dress uniform or something important. I don't think Han took it that seriously.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back