Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Maybe this has been said....

Regarding : "where is Luke"

What if...... HE's DEAD!??

Remember the spy shot we got of mark Hamill in the robes being shot by the multiple cameras?
What if he is a force ghost!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Han is already dead at this point and we know Finn gets badly injured in the fight with Kylo and ends up in a Bacta Tank.
Much speculation I sense in you Bryan ... LOL
If you are referring to the making star wars "synopsis" I sinceerly hope it has a better plot than that. That sounded like a lamely reimagined/retelling of the OT. Im personally gonna keep "at least pretending." They will give us something new, and creative. That the powers that be had enough foresight to incorporate elements from at least some. Of the official expanded universe/games. And make this an extension of that. As well as the telling of continued civil war within the empire. Personally Id like to see Kylo Ren/knights of Ren be of mandalore descent.. Jedi hunters idolizing the likes of Darth Revan, Vader, and the Night sisters.. Possibly even tying in Galen Marek/Starkiller as more than just the name of a base. At the very least I hope they were wise enough to steer clear, of the gawd awful narrative the novels created. Regarding this timeline.
We dont need "Queen Leia" Or for Kylo or Rey to be "lost" solo or Skywalker children. We dont need the retelling of deathstar type "super weapons". If the prophecy of Anakin Skywalker was true, The slate was wiped clean. What we should be seeing is a fresh start to the Jedi order. In balance with the evil it opposes, yin and yang if you will .. If any sort of realism serves purpose here our heros would see the death of Palpatine as simply one small step in a much larger picture. We see them as good guys but.. These people, in truth, are a tiny band of terrorist. In a massive universe of thousands of unified systems/planets, who view them as treasonist. It would take a LOT more than killing Palpatine to restore democracy to the universe, if you ask me.
But what Do I know anyway?.. My personal delusions are of no consequential value.

Much speculation I sense in you Bryan ... LOL
If you are referring to the making star wars "synopsis" I sinceerly hope it has a better plot than that. That sounded like a lamely reimagined/retelling of the OT. Im personally gonna keep "at least pretending." They will give us something new, and creative. That the powers that be had enough foresight to incorporate elements from at least some. Of the official expanded universe/games. And make this an extension of that. As well as the telling of continued civil war within the empire. Personally Id like to see Kylo Ren/knights of Ren be of mandalore descent.. Jedi hunters idolizing the likes of Darth Revan, Vader, and the Night sisters.. Possibly even tying in Galen Marek/Starkiller as more than just the name of a base. At the very least I hope they were wise enough to steer clear, of the gawd awful narrative the novels created. Regarding this timeline.
We dont need "Queen Leia" Or for Kylo or Rey to be "lost" solo or Skywalker children. We dont need the retelling of deathstar type "super weapons". If the prophecy of Anakin Skywalker was true, The slate was wiped clean. What we should be seeing is a fresh start to the Jedi order. In balance with the evil it opposes, yin and yang if you will .. If any sort of realism serves purpose here our heros would see the death of Palpatine as simply one small step in a much larger picture. We see them as good guys but.. These people, in truth, are a tiny band of terrorist. In a massive universe of thousands of unified systems/planets, who view them as treasonist. It would take a LOT more than killing Palpatine to restore democracy to the universe, if you ask me.
But what Do I know anyway?.. My personal delusions are of no consequential value.

Oh, dear. That is not the movie we are getting.

No thats not Tatooine, the same way that wasn't Khan in Into Darkness:facepalm

Jakku
Jakku was a desert planet located in a remote section of the Outer Rim Territories. The planet was the home of thieves, outlaws and scavengers. Jakku was an isolated desert world in the Outer Rim, with Wheel Races in the north and mining…
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jakku

Battle of Jakku
Source] The Battle of Jakku took place just over a year after the Battle of Endor between the forces of the New Republic and the Galactic Empire…
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Jakku

I like the nod to Mel Brooks. It's...

Star Wars: The Flamethrower - kids love this one!

StarWarsThe%20FlameThrower%20Small_zpspred1akz.jpg

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the guy to the left of the flametrooper kind of look like an OT Stormtrooper? To me I see a tube like shape around the bottom of his helmet, just like the original Stormies. Do the new FO Stormies have something like that around the bottom of their helmets or am I just seeing things?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back